Chapter Ten: S & M

DISCLAIMER: I have no reason for a disclaimer on this chapter. I just like the way it looks at the top of the chapter. My favorite color is blue. I like driving fast and turtles are scarier than you think. I thank everyone for their comments on the last two chapters and since I was given the go ahead to go hardcore the next sex scenes you should probably put the kids to sleep and make sure the dog's is out. If I get in trouble for it it's not my fault . We'll all blame Hayla86 for egging me on with this comment:

"Wow...that was awesome!!!! Great sex scene!!! <3 U can go hardcore, really don't mind it ;) In between, hope to read more sex scenes from now on! (yep, I'm a perv! lol) Upload more soon!!!! Kiss kiss"

Pip pip, cheerio, spoonful of sugar and all that! (That was me being British... yeah that's all I got.)

Megan's POV:

I was in the middle of rocking my ass off to Avenged Sevenfold's Nightmare when a pair of burly arms went around my waist.
 "I've been looking for you all night." A voice whispered into my ear. Rubbing my backside across his lap I heard my mystery man's breath catch.

 "Looks like you found me." I giggled. Turning around I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently pecked him on the lips.
 "Didn't think you'd make it." Sean said his lips brushing against my jaw.
 "I didn't care if I had to bribe the pope I wasn't going to miss our pre-date date for anyone." Smiling Sean started to pull me to the house. As we passed through the crowd I found myself looking for Declan. It was strange I hadn't seen him since we arrived.

 "Hey, have you seen Declan?" I asked once we gained entry into the house. Sean didn't look back but I could hear his voice somewhat change.
 "Not since earlier." If he hadn't seen Declan since earlier then he would have known I arrived to the party with Declan. He wouldn't have needed to think I wasn't going to make it. I eyed Sean as he busied himself with a beer from the fridge. Once he had it open he reluctantly met my eyes.

 "Where is Declan?" Shrugging his shoulders he went to take a swig from the can. Knocking it aside I stepped toe to toe with Sean. It didn't matter that my eyes only reached his chin. I didn't care his entire left arm was the size of my entire body. All of that was irrelevant when it came to Declan.
 "If I have to ask you again I will draw blood." I snarled. Backing away Sean held up his hands as if he was trying to defend himself while frantically searching for help.

 "Don't kill him Megan. He's innocent I swear." Laurie said as she and Ginger stumbled out of Ms. Thomas's pantry closet. Ginger was pulling her skirt down while Laurie was readjusting her shirt. Slapping my hand over Sean's eyes I waited for them to right themselves.

 "Explain Laurie." Once they were decent Laurie started by skimming over the meeting with Sean and Micah. She told me how Sean came up with the idea of the tutor session. She went on about the kiss and the mess that followed. Finally she ended with the cottage shed of love. I stood there wide eyes and slacked jawed. I get they wanted to help get Micah and Declan together. Their happiness was important to them. What I don't understand is whey they left me out.

 "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have helped. I could have schemed. I'm good at being fucking romantic!" Grinning Sean draped his arm over my shoulders. I felt like the red headed step child with leprosy.

 "If this blew up in our faces we needed at least one person who would be clean. We also knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut when it comes to Declan. Our plans would have been ruined before we began." He said oh so casually, as if we were talking about the freaking weather. I stood there a second. I was now over the shock of being lied to and was now actually listening to what Sean was saying. Slowly I turned my head glaring at him all the while.