Chapter One: Declan

I dedicate this chapter to xxWhoAteMyCookiesxx. It was her story I Tempted Him With A Kiss that started me on this journey. Thank You!!

Declan's POV:
"Stop staring at him before he kills you." Megan whispered to me. I sat there with my arm propped on the desk staring at Micah Phillips while drooling. It was when Megan elbowed me in my ribs did I snap out of my daze.

 "I can't help it." I moaned as I flopped down onto the desk top. Folding my arms I hid my face from her. I knew she had that 'get the fuck over yourself' look on her face at that moment. I knew I was being dramatic but I thought the moment called for it.

 "You need to be careful. You know what happened to the last guy that got caught staring at him like that." I remembered all too well, it was the most talk about happening freshman year. Unlike me Todd Walters didn't have any common sense. He made it known he was gay but instead of letting people get use to the idea he damn near shoved it down everyone's throats. He would linger in the gym so he could be last to get into the locker room. While the other guys were finishing up with their showers he'd just begin to get ready to take his. One day he must have been high on some shrooms because he sat there in front of his locker staring at Micah as he dried off a few lockers away.

A couple guys noticed this but said nothing. It wasn't until Micah happened to look up from pulling on his briefs did he see Todd staring at him like a piece of grade 'A' meat. Before Todd could even think of a lie Micah was on him like white on rice wailing into him hard and fast. Poor Todd spent three days in the hospital and Micah had to attend court ordered anger management classes. It was from then on I didn't gaze too long in his direction... that is before he went to Greece for the summer and came back all sexified and stuff.

 "I know... I think I may have to have a schedule change. I can't trust myself to behave around him... it's like he's wearing a neon sign that says 'Sexy Teenage God, Worship Me!'." I whispered sitting up. Looking over to me Megan gave me a soft but cynical smile.

 "I know it's difficult but you need to man up.You just need to learn some self-restraint." Oh like it was so freaking easy. As if she heard my remark she stuck out her tongue and turned back to our rambling teacher. I know deep in my heart Megan was right. There was no need for me to focus anymore energy on Micah when I knew there was no chance in hell he'd be cool with me lusting after him. I sat there chanting over and over in my head 'don't look at him' to only find myself glancing in his direction.

 'Holy shit!' I screamed in my head. He was looking in my direction.
'What do I do?! What do I do?!' I could feel myself getting light headed. Micah was gonna come over here and he was gonna kill me. I could see it now. He'd push Megan aside then curl his hand into a fist. Right before he unleashed his wrath on me I'd say...

 'You're hot.' Shaking my head I looked away. You're hot? Really? Those'll be your last words. Not 'Please don't' or 'Have mercy' but... 'You're hot.' I could feel myself blushing. Oh great, I'm blushing. I didn't blush like a normal human being. I literally changed colors. Looking down to my hands I tried to will the blush away before Megan looked up and saw but I guess everyone hates me because in that very moment she looked up from her notebook.

 "You're beet red. You must have been thinking of naughty thoughts." She giggled. Burying my face in my arms again I waited for class to be over. Closing my eyes I press my warm forehead into the cool desktop. Why couldn't I be normal? I mean, I'm not whining but in moments like these I just wish I could be like everyone else. When the bell rang I hurried to collect my stuff. I was waiting for Megan when I began to turn in his direction. If it hadn't been for Megan's steel death grip of doom I probably would have done something very, very...very stupid.