Chapter 14 (The Zoldyck Family Arc) (Edited)

Killua is my friend! Whatever it costs, I'll find him - Gon Freecs

***

THIRD PERSON

The final round ended with nine people registered as hunters. When Gon came with an arm cast, he went to Illumi without sparing a glance at anyone in the room, not even Leorio who called out his name. He was beyond angry but still calm. He told Illumi to apologise to his little brother but when Illumi asked, 'Why should I?' that was when Gon grabbed his wrist and swung him off the seat.

Of course, everybody was surprised he could do that, even Hisoka the Joker. The said assassin was surprised as he landed on the floor. "To be the friend of somebody, I don't require anything!" was all Gon said before his grip tighten which in result cracked Illumi's wrist. Ever since then, the Chairman of the Hunter Association, Isaac Netero, had a debate, about Killua's disqualification. Kurapika and Leorio explained what happened to Killua, saying he was under a hypnosis.

Netero told them they did not have any proof, whether he was really under a hypnosis or he acted on his own. Pokkle then interrupted, saying about Kurapika's unusual fight with Hisoka. The Kurata boy would not answer his question because nothing can force him to. Pokkle thought it was his responsibility but when Kurapika told him if his fight was unnatural then, the fights by default are as well.

"This isn't any of my business," was all Gon said which made the two boys stopped arguing.

"Qualification isn't something we have to talk about. The ones who are not okay with their success can go through training until they are. Concerning Killua, if he takes the exam again, it's obvious he'll pass, and obtain his title of Hunter. It's a pity he failed but we can't do anything about it. On the other hand," His grip on Illumi tightens more.

"If he had been under constraint until now. To kill people not by his own choice. I won't forgive you." He stared at Illumi. He told him he will take Killua back and will do everything to make sure Illumi would not see his little brother again.

Illumi was about to touch him when Gon quickly let go and moved back. "Well. Is everything okay? Just like Gon said, everyone is free to decided if his success is deserved or not. Moreover, other participants can contest, we don't have the intention of changing our decisions. The qualification of Killua is kept. As is the success of the others," with Netero's decisions, Bean then explained to everybody once more about the Hunter's license.

After Bean explained everything, everybody finally became Hunters. Gon called Illumi as Gitarakuru and demanded him where Killua is. The said assassin told him to renounce but Gon rejected, saying Killua was his friend.

"What about the two behind you? They have the same opinion?" Gon turned to find Kurapika and Leorio. "I think it's obvious," Leorio told him.

Illumi thought about before he told them that Killua must have gone back home in Kukuru Mountain where they live at the top.

After that was told, the three men along with five more came to Netero. "Well, when you exit this building, you and I will be on the same level. As Hunters, we'll either be companions or enemies. I hope all goes well for you until our next meeting." After that was said, everybody left the room.

"Leorio, Kurapika. Where's Miki?" Gon asked, looking around to find the said person not in sight.

"Truth to be told, we don't actually know where he is," Kurapika answered.

"Ever since Killua left the building and the registration began, we tried to call Miki from his room but when we arrived, it was empty. His usual bag wasn't there which we assumed he must have left," Leorio continued.