Date Gone Wrong

Collaboration time!!

CHAPTER 17: DATE GONE WRONG

Tyler's P.O.V

  "Ow, ow. Ow god dammit!"

  "Stop complaining Tyler, you'll only make this harder. And would you stop moving?!"

  Ally has been putting these weird make up stuff on my face for hours and I have been jabbed in the eye about five times already. Jeez, I thought she was good at this. I should've known better than to trust her with my girl problems. *Sigh.*

  "Okay! I'm done," she said. Finally! I turned to the mirror to look at me but Ally stopped me.

  "Oh come on!" I whined. " You've tortured me enough. Can I at least look at myself?"

  "Not until I am completely done with you," she said. Ugh! God, please kill me now.

  "Fine," I pouted.

(20 minutes later)

  "Okay, NOW you can look at yourself,"

  After more eye jabbing, nail painting, and forced dress putting, I was finally ready. Mason was coming in ten minutes. He called earlier to say that we were going to some music festival instead of the boardwalk. Truthfully, I really didn't give a crap to where we were going. As long as there's food available.

  I walked to my tall mirror and stared at the stunningly gorgious girl standing in front of me. Oh, who am I kidding! That's me bitches!

  I looked amazingly different. Instead of my wild massacre of curls I usually have, my hair came down in soft riglets that stopped just below my ass. It looked really soft. I could just cuddle in it! I was wearing a white summer dress that stopped mid-thigh. It was strappless and was nice and roomy. My green eyes seemed to pop out more with the light mascara and eye liner Ally had put on. My lips looked all shiny and pink. I looked absolutely perfect.

  Ding Dong!

  The doorbell rang downstairs and I heard Liam answer it. It was Mason - of course - and I heard Liam giving him the big brother speech. Wow, these werewolf senses really come in handy! I slipped on my gladiator sandles and Ally and I sped downstairs. There was Mason, standing in the doorway, in all his sexiness. I gotta say, he looked hot! I had to stop myself from drooling. Mason's gazed traveled to me and his eyes popped out of his skull and his jaw touched the floor. He looked at me head to toe and his eyes slowly turned into a greyish color. Boys. Always having lustfilled thoughts.

  I was about to go to him when I forgot something.

  "Wait!" I said and ran back upstairs. When I got to my room I looked for my lucky ring. It was basically a silver turtle. But I wear it all the time. I nearly teared my room apart before I saw it. In George's mouth. Motherfucker.

  "George. Give me the ring," I said. He set it down and stared at me cuoriously.

  "Let me go with you," he said.

  "No! Why do even want to come?"

  He just stared at me. Well, the only way I'm going to get that ring is to let him come. I guess it's alright.

  "Urg, fine. You can come," I caved. Georged squacked happily and flew over to me. He dropped the turtle ring in my hand and landed on my right shoulder.