Signed, A Spider:)

Vote and comment bitches!!

CHAPTER 21: SIGNED, A SPIDER :)

  Tyler's P.O.V

  *Knock* Knock* *Knock*

  Silence

  *Knock* *Knock* Knock*

  Silence

  *BANG BANG BANG BAN-*

  "What?!?" Liam yelled as he swung his door open. I smiled innocently at him and waved.

  "Are you hungry at home? Do you hate eating the stale crackers in the cabinet? Do you wish Tyler would just get off her lay ass and-"

  "What is the point of this?" Liam said, interrupting my commercial ad talk. I sighed and poked him in the stomach.

"Well, Mason's mom wants us to be at some pack house for a dinner there, and you are coming, no choice," I smiled brightly.  Liam grumbled, walking back into his room to get dressed.

  I skipped back to my own room to get ready myself. I went to my iphone and plugged it in my radio. Then I turned it up onto one of my favorite songs, 'Sexy and I Know it' by LMFAO.

  Eww, a spider. I flicked it into the neighbor's open window and got back to undressing. I hate spiders.

  Just as my favorite part came on, I took off my pants and shook my ass to it.

  "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!"

  I put my hands on the floor and booty bounced.

  The door opened.

  And Mason walked in.

  Mason's P.O.V

   An hour before I was supposed to pick up Tyler and Liam, my Dad started teaching me how to be alpha. It was only in a few weeks where I am supposed to take the title and run the pack. Talk about pressure.

  'Okay Mason, remember to always be alert when hunting rouges. You never know when they'll pop out," He said. We were both in a small clearing in our wolf forms. I payed attention as hard as I could, but something was bothering me from behind. I turned around and found it was my tail. Hey I wonder if I could catch it?

  Oh god, Tyler IS rubbing off on me.

  'MASON' My dad yelled out in my mind. I jumped in suprise.

  'Yes?'  I asked. He sighed and turned towards the house.

  'Go,' He said, 'I can see you obviously have a lot on your mind.'

  I sprinted towards the house and shifted at the front porch, where my clothes were. I put them on and grabbed my car keys that were lying on the bottom step. There, I ran off to the car and drove to Tyler's house.