The New Kids Are WEREWOLVES?! Just My Luck

CHAPTER 4: THE NEW KIDS ARE WEREWOLVES?! JUST MY LUCK

Tyler P.O.V

  I sped down my street towards my house. Shit, shit,shit. My dad doesn't like it when I'm late. Dang, I knew drinking coke today was a bad idea but, It was so tempting I could resist. When I got to my house I stopped, and stared. I stared at the door as if I was trying to blow it up. But I was just afraid to face the wrath of that thing in there I call my dad. 

  Carefully, I opened the door and peeked inside. I hoped not to make any noise but the damn door creaked as I opened it more. Stupid door. You're lucky I don't have an axe so I can smash holes in your wood. The door just smirked at me. I'll teach him one day.

  "TYLER ANDERSON! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU WHORE!?!!" my dad yelled as he came into view. He looked really pissed off and I don't know why. Oh right, I'm late. Ughhh.

  "Damn," I muttered before saying, "I was at my friend Jake's house cuz I had an overload." I crept into the house but still had my hand on the door knob.

  "YOU STUPID WHORE DID I SAY YOU COULD GO TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE TO SLEEP WITH HIM??!!" he boomed. Now that was low. I would rather drink toilet water than to sleep with Jake. This guy really pisses me off.

  " STOP CALLING ME A FREAKIN WHORE CUZ I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HIM!! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M ONE OF THOSE HOOKERS YOU BRING HOME EVERY NIGHT!"

  That, earned me a slap to the face. The impact sent my whole head turning left and my right cheek turning red. Ow?

  "DON'T YOU DISRESPECT ME BITCH! I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU LISTEN TO ME!"

  "You're not a very good father," I muttered which earned me another slap.

  You may wonder why I'm not like all of the other girls with abusive dads. Well, those girls are a bunch of wimps who can't stand up for themselves. There all like 'Ahh, please don't hurt me!' But I'm like 'Come at me bitch!' Unlike me, they just let their dads yell and beat them, and even rape them. My father tried to rape me once but, I need him where the sun don't shine so hard, he started crying like a baby and yelling profanities at me. Serves him right. I don't mess around. Who's the bitch now sucker!

  "Locki! Attack the vegetable!" I shouted and soon enough, Locki came and bit down on my dads ass hard.

  "Arrggghhh!! Get this stupid mutt off of me!" he yelled, but it was no use. Locki got to the floor and just teared him to shreds. Oh, just so you know, Locki HATES veggies. Who doesn't? I gave him a broccli once to taste it and spit it out faster than you would've thought possible. So now, I just call anyone who deserves a beating a vegetable and Locki comes and tries to kill them.

  I dashed upstairs to my room, only stopping at my door to whistle for Locki before my dad tries to kill him. Locki zoomed into my room and I shut the door and locked it just before my dad came trying to get in. Quickly, I shoved my dresser infront of my door so he won't come in. Oh, yeah. I'm so awesome.

  "TYLER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR IMMEDIATLY OR ELSE I'LL BREAK IT DOWN," he shouted from behind the door.

  "GO AHEAD AND TRY!" I  shouted back. There was a loud bang on my door before it went silent. Ha! He got knocked out. Idiot. I guess I should get to my homework. Grrrr. I hate homework. I took it out and began working.

  Question number 1: Name.

   Ummm 4? Kidding, it's Tyler. Or is it? It is on the birth certificate so that's it right? Oh no, my name might not be Tyler?! Why, oh why must it be me. Homework is starting to get confusing so I'm just gonna toss it over there. Who needs it?