Bonus Chapter!

HEY!!

  Sorry for not uploading but SCHOOL IS A PAIN IN MY EFFING ASS!! And then there's writersblock, computer difficulties, computer BANNING, laziness, *sigh* so many things.

  Sooo this IS NOT A CHAPTER. But a cllostion of small little stories of Tyler's adventures. The next chapter is just really pissing me off now so I wrote this for a little bit of laughs while you wait for me. :)

Mason's P.O.V

  Sitting in my social studies class, I watched as Mrs. Columbus ranted on about some dead guy that I really don't care for. I already know this stuff so there's no point in paying attention.

  All of a sudden, the door bursted open and Tyler ran in, looking around frantically.

  "Where is it?!" she shouted. Without warning, she pushed some guy off of his seat and searched his desk for something. Wait, what exactly is she looking for?

  "Where the hell is my blue folder?!!" she screamed, knocking some other people off of their chairs. By now, everybody got up and out of their chairs and started looking for a blue folder.

  "Hey, there's a blue binder over there!" Some guy said, pointing at a shelf. Tyler whipped her head over to him and narrowed her eyes.

  "IT"S A FOLDER YOU DUMBASS!!" she yelled.  

  I spotted the blue folder in a trash can in the corner. As I took it out, Tyler lunged at me, tackling me to the ground, and snatching the folder out of my hands. She then kissed it and hugged it tightly around her body. 

  Is it possible to be jealous of a folder?

  "There you are!" She said as I glared at the folder in her small hands.

  "Thanks Mason!" she kissed my cheek and skipped out of the classroom.

  Everyone looked around, confused as to what the hell just happened. We looked towards the teacher who was still teaching her lesson as if nothing ever happened.

  Huh.

****************

Tyler's P.O.V

  "Tyler, just come over here and nobody gets hurt," Laim said, trying to persuade me from moving away from the edge of the building.

  "No!" I said stubbornly, clutching the game console tighter to my chest. This has to be done one way or another. I looked down from the 32 story building. Wow! That's a really longs drop! Heh, heh, I could probably die if I loose my balance.

  "I swear to God, if you drop that thing, I will push you off," Liam threatened as I dangled his Xbox 360 over the edge.

  I stole Liam's Xbox and ran away with it so I could break it. In my defence, this should be a good thing for him, since he's on it literally 24/7. 

  "This has to be done, Liam! You need to be able to get a god damn life and not waste it on play freaking Call of Duty!" I shouted at him.

  "But it's Modern Warfare 3! A FREAKING THIRD ONE!" he defended. I sighed. He's just never gonna let go. Time to end this.

  I raised the Xbox over my head and dropped it, letting it fall all 32 stories down, until it stopped with a audible CRASH on the cement.

  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Liam yelled as he tried to jump after it.

  "LIAM NO!" I shouted and brought him back. He kept on trying to go back to the edge.

  "DUDE! It's gone," I said and he dropped to his knees, staring straight ahead. Both of his arms were still extended out as if he was still trying to save his Xbox.

  "Just let it go," I said to him, rubbing his back soothingly.

  Who knew that if you took an Xbox away from a man, he would have a breakdown? It's not THAT serious, and you could always get a new one. Men. Something I will never understand about them when they play their games on the Xbox. It's as if they bought a dog, made a strong connection to it. And then, someone comes along (me) and kills it mercilessly in front of them. But really, it's just destroying a simple peice of entertainment that could always be replaced.

  *Sigh* They should just give the phrase "Man's best friend" to the Xbox 360 instead of the dogs.

******************************

Tyler's P.O.V

  Walking into the building with Aly by my side, I glanced at all of the nerds here. You would be amazed at how many of them there are.

  "So this is the 'Hormonal Nerds Club'?" Aly asked as we walked through the crowd of nerds and dorks.

  We found this club on line and thought it would be cool to check it out to see if it really does exist. But what I don't understand is how they're all hormonal. Other than the lust full looks and wolf whistles they're giving out to us, they seem pretty normal to me. 

  Suddenly, we were surrounded by a bunch of nerds all giving out their own kind of pick-up lines. But to tell you the truth, I was having trouble trying to not laugh as they came up with hilariousthings.

  "Did you just combust? Cause' you're HOT" one kid called out.

  "Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive," another one said.

  "I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

  "Baby, I'll treat you like my homework - I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long,"

  At that last one, I couldn't take it anymore. Aly and I bust into laughter, clutching our stomachs, and our faces going red. 

  "AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I was having trouble breathing, but who could blame me? That was just freaking hilarious. 

  I wiped a tear out of my eye as we finally stopped laughing. I looked up to see a dozen beat red nerds all shifting nervously in embarrassment and they slowly inched away.

  "Aww, they're soo adorable! Can I take one home?" Aly cooed at the blushing guys. Before I even answered, she already picked out a nerd to take home.

  "I choose you!" She shouted and lunged for a small boy who yelped in surprise. I followed her as she dragged the poor boy out of the building and chuckled as he kept trying to escape. If I wasn't plotting things to do with the little guy, I would've helped him out. 

  But no, I have BIG plans for that nerd.

  Heh, heh, heh....

Yup so just VOTE and COMMENT, because even though I'm not uploading very well enough,

I'm still watching you.

:D