The Not So Sexy Hooker

CHAPTER 13: THE NOT SO SEXY HOOKER

  Tyler's P.O.V

  "Well, well, well. If it isn't the little prick that I kicked out five years ago," Carl, sneered. Laim, decided to play dumb. Scratch that, completely stupid.

  "Gee golly gosh! Really?" he said, acting shocked. Carl growled at him. Liam growled back, only it was more menacing and animal like.  Even Jimmy growled. That was just cute.

  Carl looked at JImmy in a digusted way.

  "You got another filthy animal?" he said.

  "Jimmy isn't filthy and yes I did. By the way, Jimmy may be small but he sure can kick your ass," I said. No one messes with Jimmy but me.

  Carl rolled his eyes at me and sneered. "He'll be dead before he can even scratch me,"

  "No he won't,"

  "Then prove it,"

   How am I suposed to prove that Jimmy is way better than Carl? Just like that, a brilliant thought smacked right inside my head. I looked at Jimmy in my arms for a split second, before throwing him right in Carl's face. Jimmy must have got the idea because as soon as he landed, ha began scratching and clawing Carl's face. He even bit his nose.

  "Arghhh! Get this thing off of me!" he  yelled. Yeah - I don't think so. This is way too fun to watch. But alas, my fun ended too soon, for Carl threw Jimmy to the ground. Then, he looked at me, with rage in his eyes.

  "Um... I proved it?" I said. Carl walks over to me and atempts to punch me, but Liam beats him to it. He staggers back a few steps and regains his balance. Then, he charges at Liam.

  And so the fight begins.

  And it bores the crap out of me.

  I grab Jimmy and walk to the kitchen. Now, where's the popcorn? I look through cabinets, drawers, then the fridge. What? Anything is can be anywhere. And it was in the fridge.

  I put the popcorn in the microwave and press the popcorn button. After the popcorn is in place, I wait.

  Waiting.

  Waiting.

  Waiting.

  Waiting.

  Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

  Finally! I pull out the popcorn and hop on the kitchen counter. There, I have a full view of the fight from the kitchen window. Jimmy hops on my lap and we both stuff ourselves in popcorn and watch the fight.

  So far, Liam is winning, throwing Carl multiple punches in the stomach. But Carl, grabs his hand and sends a punch to Liam's face. Liam kicks Carls feet and send him to the ground. There, Liam repeatedly kicks his stomach and his face. Crunch! That was the sound of poor Carl's nose breaking. Liam puts in a few more kicks before Carl is knocked unconscious.

  "Winner!" I scream. Liam turns to me and I see he has a few scratches here and there, but nothing major.

  "So, what do we do now?" he asks, looking at Carl. My face turns mischevious.

  "I know," I say, laughing darkly.

  ***