Coke Overload!!

This chapter is really a mix of a lot of people's pov's so hope you like!!

***********************

  CHPATER 11: COKE OVERLOAD!!

  Tyler's P.O.V

  I'm scared to go outside my room now.

  It all started three days ago.....

  You know, the wedding day? Where Mason kissed me... 

  I don't know what shocked me more: the fact that he kissed me or the fact that I kissed him back. I think that if I go out of my room, I'll hunt him down and drag him into a room where no one will find him and do things that sluts would only do. Talk about scary.

  Which was why I got some old-people's-feet-punch, took a big sip, and spit it in his face after he kissed me. Then, I ran and hid under the wedding cake table for the rest of the night.

  Yep, so three days isolated in this room. Aunt Lisa would come in and bring me food and try to coax me out of the room but, I would usually take the food and hit her with my pillow until she gives up. Sad, I know but it's not like I wanted to be a freaking werewolf mate! 

  Jimmy is my only company in this hellhole right now. And he's a pain in the ass. Little fucker.

  Ring!! Ring!!

  My iphone announced a text message from Ally. Finally! Something to do! Even if it does involve reading!!

  Ally:

  Heyy!  Miss u here in America. :) Anyway... the principal told me to tell u dat ur the valedictorian for our graduation in four months. Shocking i know. And he was serious..

  Bye my bitch!!

 Holy shit. I'm the valedictorian? I forgot this was my senior year. So either the principal was piss drunk when picking the val or, my school is really stupid and crappy. I'll go with the first one. Jeez, my head is filled with so much crap. I need to clear it. 

  For the first time in three days, I touched my door. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and opened the door. No one was home and Aunt Lisa went to the store because 'I'm going to be the death of her in a few months.' She's so dramatic.

  I walk downstairs and opened the fridge. And I saw the most beautiful sight yet. Stacked on all three shelves, were cans and cans of coke. I almost passed out. I think I died and went to heaven.

  Oh yeah, today is going to be awesome.

  Ally's P.O.V

  My Allison senses are tingling. Uh-oh. Something bad is going to happen. I can almost smell Tyler's scheme. And it involves coke. Since she is in Italy, I can't stop it. So being the helpful friend I am. I'll just go and text someone I know who can stop it.

  Facebook can be so useful sometimes.

  Mason's P.O.V