ch 27

You know what I hate about forests? The sticks. Why? Because they absolutely love to pick on me. I swear, about twenty of them slapped me in the face and a billion others gave me splinters. Damn wood.

  “Alright that’s it!” I yelled as one stupid stick dug into my bare feet.

  I grabbed it by the throat and started breaking it piece by piece. Ha! How do you like them apples? Victory! I threw the pieces on the ground and ran to catch up with Liam. I think he’s still pissed about falling down that slope. Oh well! He should’ve looked where he was going.

  "Hey! Do you know when we'll get there?" I asked. I guess that was the wrong thing to do becuase he turned around and pretended to choke me.

  "How many times do I have to say no?!" He yelled.

  "Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died?"

  "What little life I have left,"

  I sighed, wishing that I was home again. Wanting my warm, comfortable, spongebob blanket wrapped arouind me. The soapy smell of Jimmy's fur. The burnt waffles I put in the freezer. Sigh. Home sweet home.

  Before I could dwell on anything much longer, I noticed something in the air. Something I should've noticed a while ago. And as fear slowly started to drip into me, I know me and Liam are screwed.

  Because nobody likes a couple of wolves trespassing in their territory.

8888888888888888

AAHHHHH

short but the best i could do