Reunited And it Feels So Good! Not Really...

CHAPTER 7: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD! NOT REALLY...

"What the hell?" I'm a bit confused right now. Who am I kidding? I'm fucking lost! Who is this guy standing in front of me again?

  "What? You don't want to see your brother again after five years? Wow, I'm offended," he faked hurt in his eyes. Liam was always doing this kind of crap. Ninteen now and still, he can't take anything seriously. Sometimes, I think I'm the adult here. Hold on....Liam is here. Liam is standing in front of me. LIAM IS HERE AND FUCKING STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!

  "HOLY MOTHER FUCKING COOKIES AND CREAM!! LAIM YOU'RE ALIVE AND HERE!!!" I screamed. How did I not figure this out when I saw him five seconds ago? I tackled him in a bone crushing hug like Maria did before.

   Liam laughed and hugged me back. It's been so long since I have seen this idiot. Actually five years ain't so long. I can't believe I am actually saying this but, I actually missed Liam always throwing me in his dirty clothes pile. With all those stinky underwear and sweaty shirts....yeah, nevermind. I will NEVER miss that. 

  Wow. It feels like it was just yesterday when Liam got his ass whooped by dad then got kicked out of the house. They where yelling so loud it hurt my ears. Ughh, it's so much work trying to explain this stupid fight. It might be better if I show you my flashback. Why don't I look away to that tree and randomly space out?

  FLASHBACK

  Tyler's 12 year old self P.O.V

   "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU STUPID PRICK!" my dad yelled out Liam. Then he swung his fist to his stomach repeatedly. 

  "YO CARL! LET HIM GO!" I screamed at my ass of a father. His name is Carl and once, when I found out, I started cracking up. How many people know a Carl out there? His name is classic but, when he heard me laughing, he punched me in the face and kicked me in the ribs repeatedly, giving me a fractured bone. Carl let go of Liam, because he had him in a headlock, and turned his attention to me.

  "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" he boomed. Dang, he gots a loud voice.

  "HEY! WATCH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING TO MY SISTER YOU FUCKING JACKASS!" Liam shouted. Dad turned around but was to slow to block the punch Liam gave him. He got him square in the jaw. For a fourteen year old, Liam is really strong and tall. Almost as tall as Carl, who is 6 feet.

  "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PRICK! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE NOW! AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!" my dad bellowed. With that, he picked Liam and threw him out the window. The thing was closed too. Glass shattered everywhere as Liam tumbled to the ground. Once he got up, he brushed himself off and gave me a sad look.

  "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY YOU PRICK!" Dad yelled. 

  "Fuck you asshole," Liam said venomously and walked off without a backwards glance. I watched his back disapear into the night before turning to Dad.

  "Now Carl. Why did you have to do that?" I shook my head disaprovingly at him. This seemed to anger him a whole lot more. 

  SMACK!!

  He backhanded me so hard, I fell to the ground and my right cheek felt numb. Then, he came over to me and kicked me right in the face. Blood poured out from my nose and mouth. Everytime I coughed, blood came out. Damn. That fucking hurt! Dad came down and grabbed a fistful of my black hair. I screamed in pain.