Caged In

CHAPTER 23: CAGED IN

Mason's P.O.V

  As I walked to my music class after lunch, I knew something was wrong. I haven't seen Tyler all day today since the barbecue. Where the hell could she be? What if he got hurt? What if she's sick? What if she went into the woods chasing after a rabbit and falling into a hole like Alice in Wonderland?

  Typical Tyler.

   I called her a few times but she never answered so that just made my worry spike up a bit more too. Damn it! This girl will be the death of me by the time I reach twenty! And that's only two years away.

  I tried to listen to the lessen as best as I could because, Tyler being Tyler, she could be onto some evil plot against revenge on some poor guy who accidentally pushed her in the hallway. But who could judge a guy that's worried about his crazy ass mate?

  'You are so pathetic,'  My wolf said to me.

   'Oh, really?' I asked.

  'First of all, you don't just, take you mind off your mate,  what the hell goes through you're brain?'

  'A lot more than what goes through yours'

  'Says the one who can't even locate our mate'

  'Oh, so you think you're a better mate than me?'

  'I don't think. I know'

  'How so?' I actually want to know what he has to say to this.

  'Well I would have mated with her completely already. You are taking like five years to even just to mark her,'

  'I marked her already!'

  'No freaking duh dumbass. Any wolf who has a bigger brain than yours knows that,'

  I ignored him after that. Jeez, I wonder if Tyler has a wolf just as annoying as mine.

  'I heard that,'

  'Good,'

  RRRRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!!

  The bell rang already? Wow,time flies when you have a jackass of a wolf.

  'I heard that too,'

  'You were supposed to!' I shouted back at him. He didn't reply.

  Allison suddenly bumped into me as I walked down the hallway. She looked really concentrated on something and just kept on walking after she bumped into me, leaving me confused.

  I shrugged. Eh, I don't really want to know what goes through her mind if she's Tyler's best friend. 

Ally's P.O.V

 I swear to god Tyler is going to be the death of me.

  Where the hell would a crazy, hyper, random girl go to if she's not at school and is not picking up her phone?