Memory Loss Is A Real Pain

CHAPTER 16: MEMORY LOSS IS A REAL PAIN

 Tyler's P.O.V

  The pain was unbearable.

  It was like I got hit by a truck, stabbed a thousand times, and forced to sit and watch Judge Judy for hours. I screamed in pain.

  All of my bones were breaking and shifting around. My thought on this: Holy crap my body is commiting suicide on its own. My second thought: Whoa! this is so freaking cool on how I'm hurting myself unintentionally! My third: Ow, this hurts. At one point, I felt my spine snap and I howled in the blinding pain  that came over me. What the hell is happening to me?! Am I going to die? This is not the way I pictured my death. I thought I would die all noble-y....you know, fall off a cliff while trying to fly. Or is that considered suicide since I willingly jump off of it and end up plumeting down into the rocky waters? Maybe, it's half suicide since I thought I wouldn't die yet I knew that I really can't fly? Accidentally-on-purpose? Hey, Bobby said that. I totally get him now.

  My skull cracking into a bunch of pieces brought me out of my discussion of death. Funny how I can ignore this to have a conversation with myself.

  "Ouch!" I yelled just before my neck snapped. Then, I couldn''t move at all. It was as if I was dead, but I could still feel the immense pain and still see Liam not moving an inch. Just standing there with an expressionless face.

  So much for my caring big brother.

   I closed my eyes, waiting for my soul to move onto the afterlife so I can terrorize heaven and hell. Let me tell you, it took a long ass time for the pain to stop. By the time it did, I was convinced I was dead. But boy was I wrong.

  When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see Liam still standing there, but a whole lot more sharper than before. The whole area was clearer and sharper than before. Whoa. Hey wait a minute! I'm still alive! Heh, it must be because females are way better at death situations than male. Ha, ha! Power to the women! TGIF: Thank god I'm female.

  Anyway, back to my situation. Last time I remember, I was a lot shorter than Liam, and now, I have to look down to see his face. My height and sight is not only the thing that is new to me. My hearing and smell got very good as I can sniff a herd of deer a few miles away and hear them lapping on some river. This is so cool! It's like I got super power during the time I was being broken to peices.

  I had the sudden urge to lick something, I don't know why, so I licked my hand. Or, rather my paw.

  HOLY BANANAS AND CREAM WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAND!?!? I swear to god that wasn't all furry before!  I looked at my other hand and it was the same. A paw! A freaking ginormous paw! I crossed my eyes and saw my nose was now a long muzzle. What the hell! I licked my teeth and felt sharp canines. Holy shit! I turned my head around and saw that I had grown a tail. A freaking tail! No way! Epic! Now I can chase my own tail!

  Wait a minute. Tail, paws, muzzle, canines. I'm a dog! Possibly a wolf! Which means...I"M A WEREWOLF!?!?

  I don't know whether to be estatic of terrified. I don't want to be the thing that killed my mom! But I do want to have an excuse to go to the bathroom outside. I always wanted to do that.

  I turned to Liam for answers. Since I'm a werewolf, he should be one too...right? Well, seeing that he is in the process of taking his clothes off proves my point. Just then, Liam shifted into a glorious red-brown wolf standing a few feet taller than me. Pfft. Whatever.