Closed Lips

One
{Daytona's Point Of View}

Believe it or not, I think I fell for my step sister. She just moved in about a month ago, but I've had this feeling deep inside me for too long. I've tried to suppress it but it won't go away. So...

I'm in love with my step sister.

I tore the paper out of my notebook and scrunched it up as I aimed it into my room's garbage can.

I then took a deep breath as I turned the volume up of my music.

I felt so much better like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. The tightness in my chest was gone and I got up stretching.

My room door flew open as my step sister, barged in causing my heart to jump.

"Aye, you know where my shampoo is?"

"Man what the fuck! How'd you get in? I could've sworn I locked my door!"

She held up the end of a hanger, "I picked the lock, duh."

"Bruh!! Get the fuck out." I demanded as I pointed at the door.

"Uh, how bout no." She laughed as she jumped on my bed.

"Get out!" I yelled once more, "I ain't say you can come up in here. And, put yo nasty ass feet on my bed!"

She then glared at me and stood up on my bed as she began to jump up and down on my bed.

"How- bout- now?" She asked laughing and I tackled her onto my bed pinning her down by her arms,"Get... OUT!"

She then pushed me off her as she sat up rolling her eyes, "Alright, what's wrong? I thought we came to an mutual understanding."

"Bitch! You came up in here not even knocking and you expect me to happy?" I yelled at her.

"Blah, blah, blah. I do what I want!" She yelled back.

I then let out a groan, "Are you going to get out, or do I have to kick yo ass out?!"

"Kick my ass, day day." She laughed and I instantly grabbed her by her arm as I tried to push her out.

But she pushed me back, "I'm seriously not going anywhere."

So I gave up letting out one last groan, "Fine, just... don't annoy me." I said as I rolled my eyes. A kool-aid smile spread across her face and she cheered as she jumped stomach first back on my bed.

"Come here."

"Why? I'm comfortable where I am." I said back sitting at my desk.

She sighed and got up leaning behind my chair as she peered at my notebook.

"So, this what you be doing when you're all locked up in here." She asked but, she was so close to me it made me feel fuzzy inside.

Why do I feel like this? She's just my step sister. Just barely older than me. She's eighteen and I'm sixteen turning seventeen in a few weeks.

"Mhm..." I mumbled as I closed my notebook.

"Well, what you be writing in there?" She asked curious.

"Nothing important." I say putting it in my desk's drawer. I then got up and went to my bed causing Jordaine to cross her arms.

"Why're you avoiding me?" She asked.

"I'm not avoiding you." I laughed.

Comparing my height to hers I was small. She was tall while I was a bit shorter. She was the good kid, while I was a lot more on the bad side.

She had no tattoos, and one piercing besides her earrings, while I had a few of each here and there. I bet that my mother marrying her dad was to get her to rub off on me. Which definitely wasn't happening though.

"Why're you lying to me?" She asks sitting beside me. The fuzzy feeling then came back and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no reason ta lie to ya girl." I said laying back, "Why you even in here, thou?" I asked.

"I just wanted to spend some quality time with my step sister, is that too bad?" She chuckled,"Plus, we really have to work on that accent." She smirked.

I then rolled my eyes, "What accent? Ion have no accent."

"Yes, you do. That street talk got the best of you." She said pointing her finger in my face.

"Fuck outta hea with that." I laughed pushing her hand out my face, "You talkin' crazzzyy."

"Whatever you say, Day Day." She says as she leaned back as well, "Just know that you can talk to me about anything that's bothering you, alright?"

My face then grew warm and I turned the opposite way of her so she wouldn't see. My stomach had a tickling sensation and I hated it so bad. The fuzziness feeling all over my body.

I then jumped as Jordaine grabs my waist with both of her hands attempting to tickle me, "Stop avoiding me!"

"I'm not." I said back as I scooched away from her causing her to pout.

"See, why're you doing that? Just tell me what's wrong." She said sitting Indian style.

Ugh, why is she doing this. She's making it so much harder for me to keep this in. We're step sisters for God's sake.

"It's you." I blurted out without even realizing what I said until I looked at Jordaine's face.

[Picture Is Daytona]

But, vote and comment!