Thirty - Feelings

*srry guys but i dont think im writing a halloween part. too much drama is in the way in the story. oh there's another sexual part coming up. i guess i'll warn u before it. ;)*

Gabe pulls up after a few minutes, the grim look still evident on his face. He looks extremely tired and depressed, a look that Gabe normally hides.

"Thanks for picking me up." I get in the passenger side and buckle my seat belt.

"Anytime." It pains me to hear him speak.

I frown. "W-were you going to go back to the hospital?"

"Gavin-his tests are done and he's now resting. My mom doesn't want me or my brother there at the moment so we have the house to ourselves. I think Garrett said something about going out with your brother to some club." He shrugs and focuses on the road ahead of him.

"Oh, okay." He's completely different than earlier when I saw him in my room. It seems as though he's cut off all his emotions and went numb.

"There's most likely a party at Ryan's. I know all the stuff you've been through with him, so I didn't invite you." Gabe continues.

"You're not going right?" He's not in his right mind to go to a party with alcohol and drugs. I should know, I've been where he is.

"Maybe I was. It's not up to you anyways." His words echo throughout the car, causing me to fall silent.

"I think you need to just take everything in for awhile. It's not in your best interest to go to a party." I sigh.

"You're not my girlfriend, Alyssa. I've already fucking cried. What else do you want from me?" He turns to me now, his face a tomato red. I look back at him, dumbfounded and confused as to how to respond. "I shouldn't have picked you up."

"If you didn't, I'd probably kill myself for pretending to still like Jesse as a person." I look out the window, regret streaming through my brain. I shouldn't have ever pitied Jesse for his workaholic father and deceased mother. I shouldn't have even trusted him into letting my uncle work with his father.

"Trouble in paradise?" Gabe snickers.

"I found him making out with Samantha under the bleachers. I'm also not stupid enough to know that his father is using my uncle for whatever he has." I bluntly state.

"Alyssa. I-"

"Don't say it."

"I told you so." A grin plays at his lips.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes at him. It's in these moments with Gabe that I forget about everything. Seconds ago we were arguing and not on good terms, somehow due to one of shutting the other out.

"I'm gonna miss him." Gabe bites his lip and shakes his head.

"I know. I am too." I smile, a tear running down my face.

"Can you stay at my house tonight?" He looks at me, his eyes glossy.

"Of course." I pull my phone out and dial Aunt Laura.

'Hey Aunt Laura.'

''Hi Alyssa. I thought you were with Jesse?''

'I was. I'll explain later. I'm just staying over the Gordon's with everything going on.'

''Okay. Call me in the morning if you don't come back home right away.''

'Gotcha. Love you.'

''Love you too.''

"Yeah. I can stay." I smile and turn my phone back off.

"Does he know you know about him and Samantha?" Gabe asks, out of nowhere.

"No. I kind of was rude to him at the dinner though. I don't even regret it." I laugh and shake my head. "Don't you think it's weird how I'm engaged and you're here with you know, a scholarship for football and no girlfriend?"

"Hey, that's not funny. I think it sucks that I let you go." He smiles. Damn, that smile.

"It's sad because, if my parents never died, my brother and I wouldn't have gotten closer and I wouldn't have met you."

"Ever since that day you accidentally threw your ball in my yard, I didn't stop thinking about you." Gabe smirks.

"That wasn't an accident." I roll my eyes again and glare. "I thought your mom was nicer."

"I bet." He laughs and pulls into his driveway. We get out and walk into his empty house, something that feels so unusual.

I put down my clutch and stare at my hand, growing angrier as I stare at the stupid diamond on my finger. It doesn't symbolize anything meaningful. It symbolizes ownership to Jesse. In almost any other case, it could be love.

"I hate this." I take it off my finger and place it on their kitchen counter.

"I hated it too." I look up at Gabe, my breath catching at how close he's gotten. "I wish it to be me that puts that on your finger." A grin plays on my lips as he leans forward.

*ok you lil youngees, dont read the next part. lol jk ik you will but this is the 'warning'*

Gabe connects our lips, him pushing me back against the wall and trying to take his shirt off. He pulls away just to pull it over his head and comes back to my lips, pulling me up the stairs from his arm around my waist. We reach the top of the stairs, our mouths still active against each others. Gabe keeps walking backwards into his room, me closing the door behind us with my foot. I unzip my dress and let it fall before laying down backwards on his bed. He takes his pants off and hovers over me, kissing all the sweet spots along my neck. I place my hands on his chest and softly moan, letting lust take over my body.

I think I'm in love with Gabe Gordon.

A/N: wow 10/10 guys. this was wowowowow. but yeah, the note in the beginning was something i said in the authors note of the last chapter. it was a bit before halloween and now it's afterwards so i think it's kind of unnecessary to do a halloween chapter after halloween. like bro its time for christmas. ikik we have thanksgiving too. i like food so it's mkk. lol well have a nice day/night you lovely people! i'm home while all my friends are at homecoming ayy loner 4 life and livin proud :))))))

bYe,

<HaiLey>

VOTEE PLSPLS