Nine - Broken Glass

The picture above is Kendra.

The guy sat down on the couch and pulled me on top of him. He started kissing my neck. All my senses came together and I broke through the drunken haze. I tried to get up but his grip tightened.

"Let me go."

"Why? You jumped into my arms."

"Not for this."

"It seems like it."

He continued to kiss my neck and went lower. The guy went to unzip my dress but I grabbed his hand. Suddenly, all together he stopped. The guy slapped me hard across the face. Tears pricked at my eyes but I held myself together. This cannot be happening.

"You will do as I say. I say you let me do what I want with you."The guy ordered.

I looked him right in the eye and said, "No."

Well, that was a bad idea because he just stood up and dragged me out of the room, scratch that, out of the entire club.

His grip on my arm got tighter, so tight that there will probably be a bruise that matches his right hand perfectly.

We were right at his car when someone called my name. I whipped around, looking for them. This guy didn't know my name and I didn't know his so I doubt he even recognized someone calling out to me.

The guy fumbled with his keys that he took out of his pants pocket and I slowly backed away. He must have noticed because he turned around and glared.

I sighed and stayed put. We all know I can run fast, but if you have seen this guy you just wouldn't even try.

The person that called my name came into my view. I yelled to him. Which, was another bad idea but whatever.

The guy slapped me again and Gabe was now running towards us.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Gabe yelled at the man.

"Mind your own business."

"You mind yours. She isn't yours."

"Is she yours?"

Gabe hesitated,"No."

My heart dropped.

"Well I'd rather not stick around for the cops." The guy got in his car and drove off.

My eyes flung back to Gabe and I silently cried. I just let the tears run down my face. I can't take this anymore. I need my mom. I need my dad. I need my best friends. I need my house. I need my brother.

I dropped on the ground and sobbed. Gabe panicked and ran to me and held me while I cried. I don't know why he's doing this. It's so unlike him to be sympathetic.

"We are going home." Gabe whispered softly.

I nodded and wiped my eyes. Make up came off into my hands and I just rolled my eyes.

"I think I need to wash my face." I gestured to my now zombie-like appearance.

"I think you're right." Gabe smirked.

I walked back to his car with him and texted Kayla that I left. We got in and Gabe made his way home. I snuck a peek at the clock and it read 1:30 a.m. How long were we even here?

"May I ask what happened with that guy and what you were even doing here?" Gabe broke the peaceful silence.

"You may not."

Gabe slammed the brakes and turned to face me. "You will tell me. Even if it means that we won't go home until you do."

"I can just hop out the car you know."