Chapter 21 My parents kicked me out

Sophia's POV

***********************

I was sat on the bed with them talking about random stuff when mum piped up "so when would it be a good time to get your stuff?" Wide eyes opened wide "oh my gosh!" I jumped off the bed and ran to the door. I totally forgot I left all my stuff out here!

I opened the door and sighed with relief, lucky nobody had taken anything and it was all still there. I brought all my stuff into the room as everyone looked at each other confused. "Wait why do you have your stuff with you?!?!" Christina asked getting off the bed. "Umm... My parents, well their not my parents anymore I don't want anything to do with them, kicked me out when I told them that I wanted to go with you. So I have nowhere to go until we fly back" mutters fill the room. "What!" Christina says in shock, "it's fine you can stay in this room with me, Kath and Amy, if that's alright with you mum?" Christina said turning to face mum. "Sure it is honey" mum said walking towards us both before hugging us.

I went into the bathroom just as Katherine was finishing brushing her teeth. I pulled out my tooth brush and brushed my teeth before brushing my hair and walking back into the bedroom. I was sharing a bed with Christina so I climbed in as Amy turned out the lights. "Night guys, I love you" Amy said as everyone else replied.

I laid there for a while once I was pretty sure everyone was asleep just thinking. Thinking about how so much had changed in just one day again and about my new life that's ahead of me. However I still had the thoughts in my head about leaving Connor and Lily, I sighed, I hope everything is okay for them. 

*************************

A/N: so this is another short chapter but I'm hoping the next will be a bit longer. How long do you guys like the chapters, Like chapter 20 or a bit short? Please let me know :) 

P.S: sorry if there is grammar and spelling mistakes I haven't had time to edit this one yet