Chapter 6 Making sense of it all

Sophia's POV

**************************

We decided that it was a good idea to go back down as we still had a lot to talk about. I was about to open the door when someone held onto my arm, swinging me around. Christina stood there looking at me before using her thumb to wipe away the last few tears the stained my cheeks. "That's better!" She said smiling. 

When we got to the bottom of the stairs I felt all eyes turn to look at me, I have to admit it felt very odd and like I was dreaming, it felt like someone was soon going to pinch me and I was going to wake up and be back to my same old crappy life. But no one did. I wondered back over to the sofa before sitting back down. "You okay to carry on?" My dad said in a gentle tone, I nodded. "so we've descussed what we would both like to happen and we came to the agreement that it should be down to you" mum said. "Down to me! I'm just a kid, I'm only 13!" I replied jumping out of my seat in shock. "Honey please just sit down. We thought that it should be what feels right for you, what you would like" dad said trying to relax me. "Should we tell you some options?" Lynn asked, I nodded in return. "Well you could stay and live here or you could come back with us to California and live their with us, or do something else" she answered. "Well...I...I don't know I mean like you're my birth family, Lynn carried me around for 9 months. we have the same blood, a strong bond that nothing can break, I love you guys!" I said referring to all the Cimorelli's. "And then you guys raised me as your own, you loved me and cared for me, giving me what ever I needed and I love you for that!" I said referring to my adopted family "I just don't know, I guess I'm gunna need time to think about what's next" "take all the time you need honey" Mike said before getting up and putting his arm around me, followed by Lynn and the next thing I knew it had turned into a massive group hug with everyone including mum and dad!

I heard someone cough from the door way, we all turned to see Connor standing there. "What the heck is going on?!?!" He asked sounded confused and shocked as to why so many people were stood in the living room. "Ohhh shhhoot!" I mumbled to myself, nobody must have told him yet. I saw my mums eyes start to fill up again,  just as Mike jr. Pulled away  "don't worry I got this!" He Grabbed Alex,  pulling him with him. "who the heck are you!" Connor sounded alarmed. "That's what were gunna talk to you about buddy" Mike jr. Replied. As they walked out of the room I could hear there muffled voices fade as they walked away. 

I hope Connor takes this news okay, because I know how sensitive he is and I would hate to upset him. He's only 11, I don't think he's going to be able to handle it. I don't want to hurt anyone and that's what's making this decision so hard to make! 

While Connor was talking to Mike and Alex I just sat there on the floor talking with all my blood siblings trying to make sense of everything that has just happened. I just don't understand how your life can change so dramatically in 2 hours! I now just have to make what is the hardest decision of my life.

Connors POV

*************************

My sister is adopted? How? Since when? Why didn't mum and dad tell me? I felt my blood start to boil, my fists start to shake. I couldn't hold it in anymore and exploded like a firework. I bursted through the door of the living room, mum and dad were sat next to Lynn and Mike on the sofa while the others were on the floor. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! YOU COULD OF TOLD ME!" I said screaming at the top of my lungs. "CONNOR ITS NOT THERE FAULT!" Sophia said standing up, "NO YOUR RIGHT ITS NOT THEIR FAULT...ITS YOURS!" "CONNOR!" Mum said in disgust "NO MUM ITS ALL HER FAULT! SHE GUNNA BREAK THIS FAMILY UP, SHE GOING TO GO OFF TO CALIFORNIA AND LEAVE US ALL BROKEN, JUST WATCH!" I shouted before running out the front door. I didn't know where I was running to but it didn't matter I just had to get away from it all. 

*************************************

A/N: first of all thank you sooooooo much for over 280 views and all the votes, it means a lot!! Please keep sharing and voting and doing what your doing because I am so thankful!! 2nd of all there is probably like 50,000 spelling errors but I will go back over and re do them soon (hopefully tomorrow, if I have time) 3rd Good news! Who's excited for summer? Well I will hopefully be able to update a lot more so that's good! 4th THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH PLEASE KEEP SHARING THIS WITH OTHERS!! Also my Instagram for those of you who don't know is cimfam_for_eternity and my Twitter is EliseTester, so yeah follow me if you like! 

Love you guys 😘💖