Chapter 37 Nashville

Sophia's POV

*************************

I opened my eyes to the a line of sunlight beaming down onto my face, everything felt normal until I remembered yesterday. The memories came over me like a wave, the pain, the fear, everything. I shouldn't of walked out like I did lay night but I just had to get away, I don't know why. I looked around and saw nobody, I wondered where they all were.

Once u got changed I started making my way downstairs, I got about half way when I heard mum on the phone.

"Okay thank you so much for your cooperation, bye" I wonder what that was all about. When I got to the bottom I saw everyone sat around the table. "Good morning sleepy head!" Dad said as I entered the dining room, "morning!" I replied.

"Did you have a good sleep? You slept for 12 hours!" He asked walking over and kissing my forehead,

"Yeah I guess I needed it" I answered with a slight chuckle as he smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Sooo you all okay?" I asked slightly confused as to why everyone was sat in the same room.

"Uhh yeah can we talk to you for a moment sweetie?" Mum said whilst pulling a chair out. I went over and sat in it as dad walked back in.

"Okay right, well we've been thinking about ways we could you" my eyes trailed to the ground.

"All we want is the best for you and that's not going to happen in this place, it's full of darkness! So we thought that it would be a good idea to get out of here. Um I just got off the phone with the girls record label and the transfer has all gone through and they are with one in Nashville" mum said whilst everyone stayed quiet.

"Nashville?" I questioned,

"Yeah Nashville...we've brought a house there and put this one on the market. Nothing is going to get better here, especially not with her living next door" mum added. She had a point how was I ever going to get better when the past is literally on my door step!

"Are you sure you want to do this I mean like its a lot of work moving especially to the other side of the country?" I asked.

"Of course we do! If it meant you being happy we'd travel to the other side of the world!" Dad spoke as everyone agreed. The tears started forming in my eyes as one trickled down my cheek.

"Hey what's up? Do you not want to move?" Alex asked putting an arm around me.

"It's not that it's just, nobody has every really cared about my well being like this and it means the world to me to feel loved" I said as the tears fell. The next thing I knew I had 13 pairs of arms all around me. 

***************************

A/N: so close to the end, probably only like 2 or 3 more chapters!! 😬💜