Chapter 25 Last appointment

Sophia's POV

*************************

*Time skip 2 weeks*

I can't believe I've been here for over 2 weeks now! This is home. The thing about the Cimorelli's is that they just accept you for who you are and with the background I've had that is something special and seriously amazing! The fans have been amazing as well, it's quite strange and funny at the same time as when the video was posted some girls knew my account and there was also some that I met and became friends with at the concert who were asking why I didn't tell them and why was I paying to see my sister.

I looked down at my phone and saw the time was 11:45, I had half an hour until my doctors appointment so I walked into the kitchen to find someone.

"Hey would someone mind driving me to the doctors clinic? I have an appointment in 30 minutes" I said. Dad was working and mum was tutoring the boys so either one of my brothers or sisters was going to have to drive me.

"Yeah sure" Katherine said "I will just get my bag" she added walking around Christina, then out the room.

"Is this your last appointment?" Lauren asked,

"I don't know, hopefully if all goes well!" I replied with my fingers crossed. At that moment Katherine's head popped around the door frame,

"I've just got to get something from upstairs, I will meet you in the car here's the keys" she said chucking them at me, I caught them in one hand.

"Nice catch!" Dani said looking up from her phone,

"Thanks" I called as I walked out.

I scoped up a folder with some paper work that I needed to give in off the piano, before walking out the house.

I unlocked kath's new white car before getting in and sitting against the cool, black, leather seat.

It wasn't long before we were sat side by side in the crowded waiting room. There were people coughing and spluttering everywhere so god knows how we didn't pick anything up!

"Miss Henderson" the doctor called, Thank the Lord!! We followed him to his room and sat down.

He did the same checks as they do every time, like the pressure on the ribs and stuff like that. After, I took the seat next to kath just waiting for him to say something. He finally did,

"So good news" he said smiling at us,

"Everything seems to be well and healed so I don't think we will need to see you again for this!" A smile grew across my face.

"Obviously if you feel any change for the worse please come back to see me but other than that your good to go!" He said standing up holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Thank you so much!" I replied as we got up and shook his had before leaving the room. 

*************************

A/N: uploading another chapter rn for u guys 😊