Chapter Sixteen: Family My Ass

When you try your best, but you don't succeed. When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste , Could it be worse? Lights will guide you home; And ignite your bones, And I will try to fix you. - Fix You

Liam and I cuddled on the couch for a few more hours after hour fight if that's what you'll call it. I figured if I hadn't gotten up soon to go home my parents would flip out or more importantly my mother would be the one flipping out. It took me a moment or so to pull myself up off the couch and make my way where all my clothes were. I picked them up one by one off of the floor and sighed. I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to.

"You know you look amazing in my shirt, it should be everyday attire for you" Liam called out to me as she stayed on the couch watching me from that very spot.

"Oh really? Well I'm sure my parents would have a heart attacked if they saw me in it and my mother would flip her cool if she knew what we did" I told him as I pulled his shirt off over my head. I could feel the air hit sweep across my back instantly and it gave my goosebumps. I grabbed on to my own shirt and pulled it on along with my panties and now dry jeans.

"Why? You're 18 they should know at some point you were going to have-" He started off but I stopped him pulling my jeans up and buttoning them. "No no no no no, stop right there" I stated grabbing my pull on vans and jacket. I headed back to the living room where Liam held a small grin.

"What are we not allowed to talk about last night?" He asked and I smiled a bit embarrassed. I was nervous as is to have gone through with what happened I was not about to talk about it.

"No- at least not for right now" I said quickly grabbing my phone and he chuckled. "You're kidding right? that's madness Chlo" He said getting up. Liam had already gotten dressed after his shower about an hour ago so I didn't have to wait on him. We made our way to the door and I opened it.

"It is not no girl wants to talk about doing it after she's already done it " I replied making our way to the elevator. The rain had stopped and the sun was out once we got to the lobby and I sighed with relief.

"That's massive bullcrap and you know it" He said as we got outside I looked around and took in the sun a bit. It hadn't looked as if it had just rained but I wasn't complaining at all. I got into the car we had rented and wait for Liam. " Is not I'm just weired out by alright don't judge me" I replied. 

I leaned back into my seat as the car took off and the roof slid back. I pushed my square framed sunglasses onto my face as the wind blew through my hair making it fly behind me but also all over the place. It took us 15 minutes to get to my house and it didn't surprise me to see my mother and brother outside planting flowers in her so called garden. I blew my breath because I knew I was in for it now and looked over at Liam as he stopped in front of the house.

"You're gonna be okay right?" He asked looking at me and I smiled. "Of course but If not you know I'll call" I replied grabbing my jacket and bag from the back seat.

"Good oh and you might want pull your hair down over your neck" He said glancing down at it and I frowned a bit confused.

"What? Why?" I asked pulling the mirror down in front of me and getting a clear shot view of a pretty big reddish blueish bruise on my neck.

"Oh wow when did you give me that?" I asked feeling a rush of embarrassment flush over me once again.

"Not sure probably when you decided to wake everyone up with your moaning" He implied and I laughed hitting his arm. "Don't be a dick" I said fixing my hair so that it covered the hickey as best it could. 

"Call me if you need anything" Liam said leaning over to kiss me and I smiled as I kissed him back. I heard a few mumbles from my moms end but I didn't care. I got of the car with my things in hand and Liam pulled off. 

Great now I'm all alone with these crazy people.

thought to myself as I walked up the driveway. My brother looked at me and my mother looked at her flowers.

"Thanks for coming home when I asked you to" She said not looking up from whatever she was doing and I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome you know I try doing everything my parents ask of me like the good little girl I am" I replied walking to the front door.

"Chloe that was not even called for there's no need to be a bitch to mom" Chase added in and I laughed turning to face them.

"And this is coming from the guy who yells at her whenever he doesn't get his way? Yeah rethink that statement buddy" I told him opening the door and he stepped in my way.

"I told you this before and I'll tell you again, that guy isn't right for you and I don't want him around you maybe hes the reason you've acting like this" My brother spoke his words with no emotion and I hated that. "Look at this you're already acting like a slut!" He nearly yelled in my face as he smacked my hair away from my neck exposing the bruise. I was so angry now that I pulled my hand up and ran straight across his face. It stung my own hand so I could only imagine how it felt to him and he put his own hand to his cheek.

"You don't get to tell me what to do! What I do with him is none of your business nor is it moms!" I spat my words at him like toxic waste and moved past him going inside. I was more than angry I was livid to the point wear tears invaded my eyes. I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut and began tearing it apart. I knocked over everything on my desk and dresser and started to cry more then I wanted to. I leaned against the door and slid down against it as I ran my fingers through my hair and sobbed.