Chapter Eleven: Wishful Thinking Continuation

I looked at Liam as if he had four eyes and he gave a small chuckle.

"What?" He asked and I smiled and began walking again.

"I can't believe they don't have many fairs where you come from" i told him and I looked around at all he lights the lit up the beach. 

"Yeah well they have them here so I still get to experience it either way right?" He asked taking my hand and I nodded. Everything in this moment seemed perfect and maybe that was why I had a knot in the pit of my stomach. Maybe that's why I felt as if at any moment it would all be ruined because that's just how things were for me. I was right. My vision began to go blurry and I looked around as if I were a lost kid in the store who wandered off when she wasn't't suppose to.

"Chloe?" I heard my named being called but it was faint and distant.

"Chloe? Chloe are you okay?" I heard it again. The same voice was now asking me if I was okay but I couldn't find it in me to respond. 

"Oh my god!" I heard a few more voices this time around as I felt cool sand surround me and streams of something wet run down my cheeks. I pulled my hand up and wiped my cheek and looked at my hand and I saw nothing but a red blurriness. Was I bleeding?

"Chloe don't worry I got you okay I'm right here but I'm gonna get you help" I heard Liam say as he gripped my hand tightly in his own. I could hear the ambulance from a mile away only it had been on sight just in case of something like this was to happen.

After only waiting a few moments everything had gone black and I was out. I wasn't;t sure if I had died and gone to some spiritual plane but I liked it. It was peaceful and quite and I could actually hear myself think. I realized though that being in my own head was a dangerous place and I no longer wanted to be dead.

I just wanted to wake up.