Chapter Fifteen: Feelings Hurt More Than Actual Pain

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

There was an insane buzzing noise that drew me out of my sleep and I groaned in annoyance. I sleepily opened my eyes and it took a moment for them to adjust to the light. The rain had not stopped at all in fact I think it only got harder and I could see the trees blowing in all sorts of directions.

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

The vibrating has started again and I sighed trying to sit up but couldn't. I looked down and saw that Liam had had his arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled at the sight of his sleeping. His lips were slightly opened and I couldn't resist leaning down and planting a soft kiss upon them. When I heard the vibrating start up once again I became frustrated and slowly moved his arm from around me and slowly got up. I grabbed hold of one of his t-shirts from a random dresser draw and pulled it over my naked body.

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

The vibrating didn't seem to stop and I looked around for whatever it was. I followed wherever the buzzing was coming from and I looked around where I stood picking up pieces of our still damp clothing and dropping them when I saw that whatever it was wasn't under them. I looked at the clock over on the nightstand and it read 8:30 a.m. and I palmed my forehead and mumbled dammit. I figured that the buzzing was my cell phone and I walked down the few stairs leading from the room to the living room. I spotted my jacket on the floor next to the door and I went to pick it up. I looked round and it wasn't until now did I realize how much clothes we actually had on yesterday. The trail of clothes that we left started from here at the door all the way to the floor at the end of the bed. I kind of smiled at the thought of everything that had happened but my daze was broken but another set of buzzes.

Okay okay relax!

I thought to myself as I felt up my jacket until finally feeling my phone it one of the many pockets it held. I held the middle button down until the screen brightened and I nearly gasped. I had 17 missed calls and 6 text messages. All of which were from my parents and two from my brother. I made my way to the kitchen quietly keeping an eye on Liam as I did to make sure I didn't wake him. I know how much he needed in fact deserved to sleep in with all the constant all nighters he pulled for me when I was in the hospital. I went through all the texts as I scanned the kitchen for food but found nothing that I actually wanted so I settled for calling room service. After looking at all the messages I sat my phone on the kitchen table and sat down. I pulled my left leg up to my chest and folded the other up under me and rested my chin on my knee.

"What shall I have?" I asked myself as I grabbed the menu book and skimmed through it. I bet this was the best part for Liam. Being able to order room service whenever he felt like knowing our school had it all paid for. I know it was for me.

After looking through the menu I settled for waffles and eggs and order the same for Liam for when he woke up. It didn't take long for it all to get here either because maybe twenty minutes later there was a light knock on the door. I slowly got up because my body was starting to ache and grow weak. I made my way to the door and pulled it open and smiled faintly due to the pain getting worse and whispered a small thank you as I took the rolling tray. I pulled it inside and quickly sat back down where I was before and took a deep breath.

"Breathe Chloe breathe" I whispered to myself but of course that didn't help.

"Your body aching again?" The voice startled me and I jumped out of my chair nearly screaming but smiled soon after when I saw Liam standing by the counter in his bright red pajama pants that hung low right at his V. He looked so cute with his bed hair and my heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

"Yeah just a little" I replied honestly and he made his way over to me. Leaning down he placed a kiss on my lips and sat in the chair next to mine. "Does the medicine help at all?" he asked grabbing hold of my legs and slowly stretching them out across his lap.