Chapter Ten: Things Get Bad Before They Get Good

Writing this for Kathrine probably wouldn't have updated if it wern't for her haha.

You know how every little girls dream it to be a fair or princess? Well I was one of those little girls. Everyday what I wanted to be when I grew up changed. Monday I wanted to be a fairy, Tuesday I wanted to be a doctor, Wednesday I wanted to be a princess, Thursday I wanted to be a painter and Fridays I just wanted to be me. As I got older I realized I wouldn't be any of those and when the cancer kicked in I realized I'd probably never be anything at all. Point is when at some point in your life you want to be all that you can be but at another time you'll find yourself not being able to be anything but a lost soul in the sea.

Bang Bang Bang

The sound of a loud thumping noise woke me up from a deep sleep and odd dream. I rubbed my eyes until my vision became less foggy and saw that Liam had already gotten up to get the door.

"Are you Liam Keller?" A deep and unfamiliar voice asked and I heard Liam reply.

"Yes why?" He asked and I pulled myself out of bed with every strength I had left in me.

"We're officers Haynes and Jones is a Chloe Stone here?" The voice asked again and I slowly made my way out into view.

"Yes I'm Chloe what do you guys need?" I asked holding onto the wall because my legs were beginning to weaken.

"Ms.Stone please come with office Jones and Mr. Keller you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Chloe Stone" The officer on the left stated as he grabbed handcuffs off his side and began putting them on Liam.

"What? What are you talking about I didn't kidnap her!" Liam tried explaining his self but the officer didn't listen.

"You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used to you in the cour of law" The officer started to read Liam his rights and I tried my best to keep up with them as they walked down the hall.

"Please this is unnecessary he didn't kidnap me I wanted to leave I bet my parents put you up to this didn't they?" I asked the officer escorting me out of the building as everyone around stared.

"Your parents filed a report that you had been missing and your brother said he knew who took you, you are under age and were under the hospitals care they had not released you therefore it was kidnap" The officer replied as he helped me into the car and I sighed.

"That's insane okay I left willingly the whole thing was my idea actually" I told him and he looked at me.

"Take up with your parents when we get down to the station if they want to drop the charges they can if not he's going to jail" The officer said and I looked over to my left to see Liam with his head bowed and a look of sorrow on his face. I couldn't believe my parents and my brother would go to this extant knowing Liam would never hurt me.

Down at the police station when I arrived inside my parents ran to me as if they truly did believe I were kidnapped.

"Chloe dear god I was worried about you!" My mother exclaimed and I laughed.

"Don't  okay just don't, don't try and pretend you were worried when you knew exactly who I was with! You knew I wasn't in any danger at all you were just too stuck in your own ways to just let me live for once okay this one time let me live before I actually do die" I yelled at her and She looked around and than at me.

"Chloe stop your causing a scene" She replied and I smiled.

"Great I don't care! Let everyone know what kind of mother you really are than tell them how you had Liam arrest for taking me out of a place I didn't wanna be in, a place that if I could I would get up and walk right on out myself!" I spat my words at her and I could tell they sunk into her like venom and I didn't care.

"Chloe this guy isn't fit to be with you with everything that;s going on he isn't tough enough to handle it" My brother added in and I turned to look at him.

"Oh and you are Chase? Coming from the one who barely looked at me whenever I came home from my chemo therapy you out of all people shouldn't be talking because Liam took this whole thing better than any of you!" I replied to him and looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes.

"I just don't think he'll stick around Chlo, everyone you've ever met has left you when you told them except us" Chase said back incing closer to me and I nodded.

"Yeah your right Chase but you guys aren't any better than them, I know for sure if you guys could you'd leave too" I said and I wiped my eyes because tears slowly streamed down them.

"Sweetheart we just want what's best for you" My dad chimed in and I looked at him. My dad was the only one out of the three that actually cared or at least showed it.

"Well dad have you ever considered that I know what's best for me?" I asked him and he looked down wiping his eyes.

"If you guys really want what's best for me you'll drop the bullshit charges and let Liam go" I said and my dad looked at my mother.

"Officer who can I speak with about dropping chargers?" My father asked moments later and I looked over at Liam who stood against the bars of the cell holding him.

"Just so you know this doesn't help your case with me at all I'm not coming home and so you won;t pull this stunt again I'll be with Liam where I'll be fine" I said and my mother looked at me.

"No you are coming home with us" She said and I looked at my dad.

"Let her go Jenna don't ruin whatever time she has left" He told her and she began to sob. My brother began getting antsy and when I looked at him he was already making his way towards me.

"This is your fault! You're tearing this family apart!" he shouted at me as he pushed past my left side and out of the building.

It wasn't my intentions on tearing this family apart because in all reality it's all I had left. I didn't know what I was going to do without them and I knew they would be asking themselves the same thing. But what's a girl to do at a time like this?