:: Epilogue

:: E P I L O G U E ::

-

| WATCH THE LUKE + ELLIE EDIT I MADE ABOVE! |

-

6 MONTHS LATER

"Oh honey, you look beautiful!" Jane, Ellie's mother, said with tears in her eyes.

"Mum!" Ellie said for about the hundredth time in the past hour making Briana break out in laughter.

"It's like my mum at my wedding all over again," Briana said between laughs and Jane shook her head as her lips turned up in a smile.

"The veil is missing," Ellie and Jane heard Briana say although she was nowhere to be seen. They heard the ruffling of tissue paper, bags being tossed aside until she finally emerged from behind the partition.

"It's missing?" Ellie asked wide-eyed before looking around herself.

"Runaway veil!" Someone hollered, making the three women turn around, as they entered the room, shutting the door loudly behind them.

"Chelsea!" Ellie laughed, walking over to her friend and bridesmaid.

"I caught this trying to sneak away," Chelsea joked as she handed over the veil.

Ellie put it on with the help of her mother and took one last look in the mirror. "It's really happening," she sighed with content as they all hugged her.

-

"Hey, dad," Ellie said as her father took her hand and her mother walked away.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," John said with tears in his eyes.

"I'll always be your little girl, dad," Ellie said as she squeezed his arm and John nodded, smiling as he led her up the aisle and the buzz stopped as soon as everyone's eyes landed on Ellie but she had eyes for no one except Luke who stood at the altar fumbling with the bottom of his coat.

He looked up when he realized it was quiet and his breath hitched in his throat when his eyes landed on Ellie. She looks beautiful and she's mine, he thought happily as an almost goofy smile formed on his face.

"Hey," Ellie whispered and squeezed his hands once her dad gave her hand to Luke.

"Hi," Luke whispered back and squeezed her hands back.

"We are gathered here today," said the minister. "To join Luke Robert Hemmings and Elaine Jane Hawthorn in holy matrimony."

And so it went on with Luke and Ellie gazing into each other's eyes until it was time to exchange vows.

"Ellie, you were there for me when I was at the lowest point in my life. I was lost, stuck, encased by my own walls. But you stuck by and never let go. You are my light and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much and no words can explain how much I do," Luke said with tiny tears drops glistening at the corners of his eyes.

"Luke, you've been the one to open up my eyes to the world. You believed in me, supported me in everything I did. You loved me enough to let me go and live my dream. A life without you, well I can't imagine how it would be, but it would be dull, inadequate. I love you forever and ever," Ellie said sweetly.

"Do you, Luke, take Elaine to be your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the minister.

"I most certainly do," Luke laughed making everyone else laugh along.

"And do you, Elaine, take Luke to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Ellie whispered.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"