Epilogue

*six years later*  

Epilogue

----------

We sat at the Bulls vs. Pacers all-star game, courtside seats to be exact, mami :)

"We boss bitches now, baby!" My bestfriend said, giving me a high five.

"Our niggas bosses too, honey! Don't forget." I said.

The announcer began to welcome the Bulls team players in their hometown, Chicago. My bitch and I continued to talk.

"How could you deal with this?" She asked.

"Trust me, you'll get over it boo." I said, blowing her a kiss.

"MOMMY, MOMMY! THERE'S DADDY!" My 3 year old said as she bounced up and down on my lap.

I looked up as the announcer introduced the player.

"Number 1, and point guard for the Chicago Bulls, CARRIIIIIIIIIICK LOLO!" He ran thru the line, giving each one of his teammates some dap. He looked back at us and winked.

"Yes, London, that's daddy." I said, smiling hard as hell.

"OOH, AUNTIE LA! THERE'S UNCLE D, UNCLE Q, AND UNK EAR, TOO!" She exclaimed.

"Number 2, and power forward for the Chicago Bulls, DAAAACE AARON!" He did the exact same thing the previous player did.

"Yep, Lolo. That's Uncle D." Laila said, rubbing her stomach.

They rang out number 3, Uncle Q, and number 4, Unk Ear, too, and the game began.

----------

It was the 4th quarter. The score stood at 80-78. The Pacers were in the lead, with only 5 seconds remaining in the game.

The point guard rotated the ball to the power foward, who was open for a perfect 3.

The power forward tossed the ball into the air, and it landed in the hoop.

The whole stadium went wild! We were so proud of our favorite basketball team.

"Mrs. Lolo, Mrs. Aaron?" A women in a business suit said, walking towards us.

"Yes?" We replied.

"I don't know if I'm a little late, or if you guys still play, but I was told you were the best basketball players back in high school, and I saw both of you guy's resumes. I was wondering if you would like a shot in the WNBA?"

"FUCK YEAH!" My bestfriend said.

The woman gave us a card, and took our numbers.

Me, my daughter, and bestfriend went outside, as well as everyone else.

We waited until the winning team finally came out, and our favorite players approached us, as well as the point guard's mother.

"DADDY!" My daughter yelled, running towards him.

He picked her up and asked, "Did you like seeing daddy win?"  

"YES! I wanna pway basketball just like you and mommy when I gwo up!" She yelled.

I smiled and turned towards my bestfriend, and that power forward.

"Starr, baby. I'ma text yo ass when I get home. I'm tired as fuck, and I need Dace to massage my back." She said, sweetly, while caressing his face.

He playfully punched her and said to me, giving me a hug, "Bye sister, love ya."

"Love you too, nigga." I said.

"Bye mami, I love you," I said to Laila, giving her a long hug.

"Don't forget to text me, or I'ma cut your fucking ear off." She said, walking towards their car.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, flipping her the bird.

"BYE SISTA!" I heard Unk Ear yell to me from across the parking lot.

"BYE ERIC!" I replied, watching him get into his car with Tierra. I said bye to her, too.

"BYE STARR!" I heard Quez yell also.

"BYE, HOE!" I replied. He shot a bird at me as he got into his car with Tammy. I threw up a peace sign to her, as she slightly waved.

I suddenly felt a set of arms go around my waist, and breathing on my neck.

"How'd I do, baby?" He asked.

"You did wonderful, CJ." I said, kissing his lips.

We were into it for a moment before I broke off.

"Where's London?" I asked, frantically.

"She right here, witcha'll grown asses." Kandy, CJ's mother, said, walking towards her car. "I'ma take her in tonight, so she'll be with her brother. Lord knows what bullshit Kahili been putting Jayden thru." She laughed, and put London in the car.

"Thanks, ma." I said.

"BYE MOMMY, BYE DADDY!" London said, cheerfully.

I kissed and hugged her and replied, "Bye Lolo, you better behave."

"You know I will, mommy!" She yelled. She so damn loud.

"Bye baby, daddy loves you." CJ said, hugging and kissing her also.

I waved at Kandy as she drove away.

I turned back to CJ, and noticed we were the only ones in the parking lot.

"CJ, we're the only ones here." I said, standing on my tippy toes, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nah, ma. It's a few cars out here." He replied, pulling me close to him, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nodded, as I put my chin on his chest and looked up at him. He was already staring at me.

"You are so beautiful, Starr." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Th-thank you." I said, stuttering and blushing. I looked up at his lips and smiled, saying, "Can I?"

He leaned down and kissed me. I felt the tingling sensation of love and passion that filled our kiss.

The song Power Trip came on from a car in the parking lot.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love? 

Baby, I want you to want me ..  

Would you believe me if I said I'm in loveeee, baby?  

I want yaaaa .. yeaaaah!"

I paused our kiss and looked deeply into CJ's eyes and said, "Te amo, Carrick Jayden Lolo."

He kissed me again before replying, "I love you, too, Starr Andreaa Lolo."

"Forever?"

"And ever."

----------------------------------------------

THE END. ♥