Chapter 23

Eric's POV

"ERIC! WHO THE HELL IS THIS BIG BOOTY CUTIE HOE CALLING YO PHONE?!" Tierra yelled throughout the house.

I sighed, paused the 2k13 game I was playing with Tammy, and went into the room Tierra was in.

I don't know why she don't understand. My name is Eric fucking Rose. I STAY having hoes behind me. I don't fuck with them, unless I approach them first. Tierra my main bitch, but not my only bitch. Damn.

"Tierra, gimme my phone." I replied, calmly, as I walked into the room.

She was sitting on my bed, my phone in her hand, and with her legs crossed, and wearing only a robe.

I closed the door and locked it behind me, just in case .. (;

"WHO THE HELL THIS BIG BOOTY HOE IS AND WHY SHE CALLING?" She said, throwing my phone at me and pointing at my chin instead of my face.

Mane, she ain't even 5 feet yet. My 6'5 ass a fucking giant compared to her. I be going out with her and muhfuckas be thinking she my daughter. She thick as hell, so I don't give a fuck.

"Don't worry bout it," I said, replying back to unread texts.

"UGH, I HATE YOU ERIC!" Tierra said, making her way to the door. I blocked her way.

"Get the fuck out my way, bitch." She said, using her small arms to try and push me.

"Naw, Tierra. You better sit yo ass down."

"Or what, Eric?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

I smiled at her, and picked her up. I then threw her on my bed, and opened up her robe. She proceeded to take my shirt off .. and, to make a long story short, I fucked the shit outta her.

---------- 

I opened the door for CJ, Dace, Starr, and Laila. We all decided to chill over here before tomarrow, which was the first day of school.

"Eric, when you gone let me do your fucking hair?" Starr asked, as we played 21 questions.

"When you learn how to not comb my fucking scalp off, mane." I replied.

Ooh's started going throughout the room. I laughed and looked at Starr.

"Fuck you, nigga." She said, laughing and flipping me off.

"Love you too, sister." I replied.

Over the period of time that I been chilling with Starr, she grown onto me as a lil sister. We that cool.

"Ask me a question, nigga." Starr told me.

"Iight. You my sister and all but, I'm finna just call it like I see it. The day before your birthday, you was thick. The day after your birthday, you was even thicker. You fucked?" I asked.

The whole room busted out laughing, except for Tierra lil jealous ass.

"I ain't even gone lie to you, Eric. I did." She said.

"I told yo ass to keep them legs closed."

"Whatever, nigga."

"Laila, same question goes for you." I said, catching her completely off guard.

"Yeah .. I did." She replied, looking down and playing with her fingers.

 "Was it good?"

"Go ask your daddy." She said, winking at me.

Once again, Ooh's and laughter went around the room.

"Aw mane, Laila. That's fucked up." I replied. She just laughed.

"Quez, you was looking a little thicker, too. You got some to tell us?" I asked.

"Nigga, if you don't get yo gay ass on somewhere." He replied, laughing.

We all laughed and enjoyed ourselves throughout the rest of the day.

 ----------

Before you knew it, it was 11 o'clock.

"Iight ya'll, me and Starr finna head out." CJ said, dapping all of us.

"Baby, you can go. I gotta get my purse." Starr said to him.

"Iight, I'ma miss you." He said, kissing her.

"Nigga, if you don't go .." She said, laughing.

CJ stepped out of the door and closed it behind him.

"Bye, brother." Starr said, giving me a hug.

"Bye shortass." I said, hugging her back, "You got my number, so if you need anything, just --,"

*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!*

3 Gunshots.

We all ran outside to see CJ on the ground clutching his chest.

Me, Quez, and Dace took out our guns and started spewing bullets at the black Tahoe that was still on the curb.

We hit most of the niggas that was in the car before they drove away.

"CJ!!!" Starr's ear piercing scream rung throughout the night. She began crying, as well as Laila, Tammy, and Tierra.

"AYO! DACE, QUEZ, GET CJ IN THE HUMMER! GIRLS, GET IN THE BACKSEAT, AND STARR GIMME THE KEYS!" I commanded.

I drove the 2 1/2 miles to the nearest Washington hospital.

I went up to the nigga at the desk and said, "My nigga just been shot, can we get somebody?"

"I gotcha man." The man began speaking into a walkie talkie that was on his shoulder, "We gotta shot man in the lobby. We need some doctors and a gurney."

In only 5 seconds, doctors were in the room, carrying CJ out.

------------

"Hey, kids. Wake up." Some old woman said, tapping me, then Tierra. "I don't know, but you all look like a couple college kids, and if I'm not mistaking, school starts today."

I looked up at the woman, and smiled, "Yes ma'am, it does. Thanks for waking us up."

"No problem. Now, go get your education." She replied, smiling. She held onto another old man's hand, and walked out of the hospital.

"Come on, ya'll," Quez said, waking up, "It's 6, we gotta be there at 8."

"I'm not going." Starr replied, simply.

"Come on, Sam, we'll see him after school." Laila said, hugging her bestfriend.

"Like I said, I'm not going." She said, again, tearing up.

"Lalia, let's just go. Starr, we'll see you when we come back." Dace said, putting on his beanie, and wiping away sudden tears.

"If Starr ain't going, I'm not either." Laila said, in between sobs.

"Alright, we got ya'll back." Quez said, wiping away his tears, too.

"We'll be back later on." I said, grabbing CJ's keys, and heading out the door, with everybody but Starr and Laila following.