Chapter 22

Dace's POV

I swear the summer went by quicker than Trey Songz dying in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"D, can we go to the school's store later on today so I can buy some of their hoodies, sweatpants, and shit like that?" Laila asked, walking into the room with nothing but her bra and panties on.

You gotta love a girl who likes to walk around the house naked.

I was so glad that all her scars had healed, and she looked like the Laila that I had come to love.

"I can't get no goodmorning love?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Goodmorning baby." She said, as she climbed on top of me and kissed my lips.

I let my hands roam around her perfect body, as my fingers slipped thru her g-string, and into her 'lips'.

She let out a low moan, and bit down hard on my bottom lip, which busted open.

I removed my hand and touched my lip, which was fully bleeding.

"Ow, Laila!" I yelped in pain.

She began to laugh, got off of me, grabbed her chilling robe, and walked to the door.

"Laila, don't leaaave." I whined.

"Nigga, I gotta go cook something. Remember we going to Quez and Eric dorm in a few hours."

"K, I love you."

"Aw, I love me too." She said, laughing and leaving the room.

I threw the sheets off of me, and went to take a quick shower.

I got out and, since I had some hours before we had to go, I put on some chilling clothes. White tank, grey sweats, and white socks.

I was finna go down the hallway to see what Laila was cooking, but then my phone rang.

It read some number I didn't know.

But, the area code was from Washington.

"Wassuh?" I answered.

"Hey baby." The female voice on the other side replied. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't give it a name.

I closed the door, so Laila wouldn't hear me talking.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked, irritated.

"Baby, don't act like you--,"

I cut the bitch off, "You got 5 fucking seconds to tell me who the fuck this is or I'll track you down and slice your fucking head off your body."

"It's Tesha, Dace." She replied.

I stood and stared at my phone for what felt like forever.

"Dace?" She asked.

"How the fuck you get my number?" I asked.

"Dace, you know you known around. Everybody got your number."

"What the FUCK do you want?"

"Dace, baby, you know I still love you and I'm sorry for what I did. I thought you was gone leave me, so I was taking your money so I could satisfy me and my family. I'm so sorry, baby."

I didn't say anything.

"Baby?" She asked.

"Fuck you and get the fuck off my line." I said.

"That's alright, Dace. Just know I'm alot more closer to you than you th--,"

I ended the call.

I laid back onto the bed and began to think.

"What the fuck does this bitch really want? I know this hoe don't want me back cause she had 2 other niggas on the side when I was going with her. I ain't even gone lie, she was bad as fuck. I ain't seen her ever since we broke up, and she dropped outta school. I don't even need her, I got Laila. The girl I'm currently in love with. I don't need Tesha. I only fucked the hoe twice and both times was with a condom, so she can't be prego with my baby."

"I put ketchup in your eggs, just how you like them. I don't see how you eat that nasty ass --.. Baby, what's wrong?" Laila asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly got up, and put a smile on my face. I kissed Laila, and held onto her.

"Nothing, I'm iight." I replied, smiling.

"You lying." Laila said, frowning.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I accidentally deleted all my contacts."

She laughed and said, "You so fucking stupid."

I chuckled, "Whatever. Let's go eat your breakfast, tho."

"Kay, baby." She replied.

Laila ain't going nowhere.