Chapter 7

Carrick's POV

It was 6:30, and I had to pick up Starr by 8:30. I had exactly two hours, so I picked up my niggas and went to my parents house.

I walked in the house, using my door key I still had.

"CARROT!" my youngest sister, Kalinda squealed. I picked her up and swung her in the air. "It's CJ, Linda. Rememba that." I told her. She laughed, squeezing herself out of my grasp. She went and played with my other 2 sisters. I asked them about Mendez, and they said he was out.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing my ma cooking dope, and my daddy counting money.

"What's good, ma?" I said, hugging and kissing my mother from behind.

"Hey CJ. What up, boys?" My mama replied.

"Hey mami, you looking right today." Eric said. My mother rolled her eyes and laughed.

My mother is gorgeous. She has a caramel complexion, which goes well with her shoulder-length red hair. She stands at 5'5, and has the biggest, grey eyes. She's 35, and looking like a 17 year old.

"Watch your mouth, boy." My daddy said, looking up at Eric.

"My bad, boss. Ya wifey just bad as fuck." Eric said, looking at my ma and licking his lips.

"I know, that's why I wifed her up." My father said, standing up and kissing on my ma.

"Anywho, I want ya'll to drop these 10 kilos of dope over at that traphouse on the Southside." My daddy said, holding onto my mom.

"Alright .. see ya'll later." I said, and we left.

----------

We entered the traphouse to see weed smoke, hoes fucking in the open, kissing, jumping, and crackheads shaking and itching to get their next hit. Everyday life of a normal traphouse on the south.

We headed straight for the boss's room. Without knocking. Damn, I wish we knocked. He was getting head from some random hoe, and was about to bust until he saw us. He pushed her off him, and she scrambled out the door.

"Wassap, my niggas. What ya'll got for me?" He asked, smiling.

"10 Kilos." Dace said to Kai.

Kai Martinez. He had the biggest trap over here on the southside, but he ain't have shit compared to my family's. He's cool as fuck, and I'm glad our industries ain't beefing. We just don't fuck with the northside. They're tryna do anything to bring us down.

"Iight blood, put it on this scale." Kai replied.

Dace did so, and it measured to be exactly 10 kilos.

"Nice doing business with ya'll, have a seat if ya'll like." Kai said, smiling.

"Naw bruh, we gotta go. We got females to meet." Quez said.

"Ahaaa, I understand bout you, Eric, and Dace .. CJ you gotta bitch to meet?" Kai asked, looking up at me, then back at his money.

"Geah bruh .. and she ain't no bitch." I replied.

"Oh .. don't be getting upset. What her name is?"

"Starr."

Kai looked up quickly, and stared at me.

"Starr .. what?"

"I just met her yesterday .. I don't know her last name. Why wassap?" I asked.

"My sister name Starr .." Kai said. "and, if we talmbout the same person, you better not fuck her up. I love you like a brother, CJ, but I won't hesitate to put you 6 feet under. I don't play bout my family .. ya'll dismissed."

I stared at Kai and saw the resemblance in him and Starr.

"Geah .. peace nigga." We said.

We got in my black Range Rover and dipped.