Chapter 17

Quez's POV

"Mannn, Quez! I know you just seen that shit! That was a fucking foul! Stupid ass ref!" Tammy stood up and yelled, while watching her favorite NBA team go up against another.

I nodded my head, but I was mezmoried by her ass in those shorts.

Tammy's mixed, but she cut her long black hair short, just below her ear, and dyed it red. She's just a little bit shorter than me, and she thick as hell.

I met her back in the 9th grade, when she just transferred. You know, every hoe wanted me, so I thought she did too. I tried to talk to her, but the bitch shrugged me off. She had all the niggas sweating her, but she ain't never fuck with them. I just assumed she was a lesbian or some shit. I got cool with her, friend wise tho. We been friends til our senior year, which is now, and she told me she liked me. Hell, took her long enough. Now, she my main bitch. She down, and she a ride or die. She the one I ALWAYS come home to. She don't never have beef, or drama, suprisingly. I still got me some hoes, but they ain't nothing compared to Tammy.

"Tammy, bring your sexy self over here." I said.

"Man, fuck you. I'm tryna watch this game." She replied, giving me the middle finger.

I quietly sat in the chair that she was standing above, and sat down. She sat down on me, and mugged me, then hit me on my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, and she layed her back on my chest.

"Baby, look. We up by 3 points." She exclaimed.

"Mhm." I mumbled, not really giving a fuck. I just wanted to fuck her.

I started kissing and nibbling on her hot spot: her neck. She gasped.

"Quez .. stop. I'm try .. I'm watch .. mmm." She cooed.

I tilted her head back and kissed her on her lips. She was wearing some kinda lipgloss that taste like fucking candy.

My phone began to ring.

"I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem!

and, yeah I like to fuck I got a fucking problem!

if finding somebody real is your fucking problem,

bring your girl to the crib, maybe we can solve it!"

"Aww fuck." I said, taking my free arm and reaching into my pocket to get my phone.

Tammy began to laugh and watched the game again. I answered my phone, without looking at the caller ID.

"Speak muhfucka." I said, irritated.

"Nigga, fuck you." Dace said.

I laughed and replied, "Wassap thug? Everythang good?"

"Naw, bruh. I'ma need you to pick up Eric and come to Laila's house. Bring some bags, some gloves, a broom, and all your clean up shit. Leave ya'll girls at home, tho." He said.

"Iight man, what happened tho? Why you ain't call a nigga earlier?" I asked.

"Nigga, just bring your ass on."

"Iight bruh."

I ended the call and saw Tammy jumping up and down at the TV. When this bitch get off my lap, anyway?

"HAAAAAANNN!" She yelled. She crazy as hell.

I started walking towards my room before I spoke, "Tam, can you get all my 'cleaning shit' for me?"

"Ugh .. okay."

I went to my room and called Eric and told him what was up. I put on my all black, and gold chain. Tammy entered my room and put all my shit on a chair.

She sat on her knees on my bed and asked, "Where you going, and why you leaving me?" I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"I gotta go handle some business at Laila house, I'ma be back later to tell you bout it."

"I wanna go."

I laughed, "Naw, baby. This grown man business."

"Then why you going?"

"Oh, you tryna be funny? I got you when I get back." I said, kissing her forehead and grabbing my stuff to head out.

I picked up Eric and headed straight to Laila house. We saw Starr's car in the driveway, so we parked on the curb.

We walked to the steps, and saw Starr sitting on them, while hugging Laila.

"Hey Quez, hey Eric." Starr said, releasing Laila and hugging us each.

I looked down at Laila. She had her knees to her chest, and was staring off into space. Her eyes were full of tears.

"Wassuh, Laila?" I asked, bending down and hugging her. She didn't move at all. Eric did the same, and she didn't move again. I noticed a gash in her neck, and it looked like she was sliced by a knife.

I stepped into Laila's house to see it in a mess. I saw some dead nigga on the ground with his brains splattered everywhere. I looked near a blue chair and saw CJ and Dace talking to Laila ma and sister, who were crying.

Laila only introduced everyone to her ma and sister, so I ain't know who the hell that nigga was.

"Wassap niggas?" CJ asked us.

"Shittt, what the fuck happened here?" Eric replied.

"Laila had a step-daddy, that dead nigga over there, who she ain't never tell us about. We walked in on him doing cray shit to Laila and her family, so we had to kill that pussy." Dace said, nonchalantly. "Can ya'll clean that shit up, tho?"

"Geah, man." We said, and we got to work.

We cleaned up the whole house, not leaving a speck of blood anywhere.

I told CJ and Dace to go comfort Starr and Laila while me and Eric talk to Laila's ma and Maria.

"Hey, ma." I said as I bent down to speak to Angie. I really liked her cause she was the coolest mother I ever met, besides my ma. She loves everybody for no reason, and she acts like she's your own mother, even though she's in her late 30s.

"Hey baby." She replied, dryly to me and Eric. She was scarred for life.

"You okay, baby?" Eric asked Maria, as I talked to Angie. Eric picked her up, and she cried into his shoulder.

"What you thinking bout, ma?" I asked Angie.

"I just can't get over the fact that he's gone. After all the beatings we've endured from him, he's gone. All these walls hold back different kinds of memories from him, and I'm just glad he's gone. Thank God. I just wish he would have suffered somehow else before he died. I know he's suffering in hell, tho. I can't explain to you how much I love you boys. You 4, and Starr, are the best things that has happened in me, Maria, and Laila's lives. I treat you like my own kids, and no matter what, I'll be there for you all. I don't have much to give you now, but when I recover, I promise I'll get you guys anything." She replied.

I chuckled, knowing we already can get anything that we want, "It's alright, Ma. No need for allat, but what I want you to do is to lead me and Eric upstairs so we can pack you, Maria, and Laila's bag cause ya'll ain't coming back no time soon."

She thanked me again, and showed us to her and her kids rooms. We came back downstairs with all of their bags.

I gave Dace Laila's bags, and I put Angie and Maria's bags in my trunk.

I unlocked the doors and Eric helped them into my car.

Eric sat in the passenger's seat and I sat behind the wheel.

Before I started the car, Maria spoke.

"Thanks you, Erwic. Thanks you, Qwez."

I smiled and Eric and I both replied, "You're welcome, Maria."