Chains

I let out a screeching scream, feeling like my heart had been torn out bit by bit. Something inside me broke. The only thing that had been holding back my soul magic was hope and now, that was gone. Rhine took over me, embracing the magic, healing my broken body. She stood up and raised my hands into the air. Then there was an explosion. Everything was burning in the Department of mysteries. I couldn't see, I couldn't think. All I wanted was to find Bellatrix. Then Voldemort was there, as was Dumbledore.

I was making the wind, I was the water, I was the fire. "Miley! Calm down!". I was burning, no I was burning everyone. If it meant destroying everyone to get to Bellatrix then I would do it. I blasted the veil apart. I wanted him back. I ran around the perimeter destroying anything that I could reach. I couldn't see anything.

"Miley, please stop!"

All I could feel was the power in my fingertips. I didn't know where to go, what to do, all I could think about was how much of the wretched place I could destroy. I couldn't find her. Where was she? She killed me and now she killed my husband? Oh, she \was going to pay. "MILEY!" I would destroy her in the most horrible way possible. I would rip her apart, piece by piece until she fuelled me with her screams of pain. I would- 

"Rhine. Stop.".

I couldn't stop and I knew it. It wasn't me anymore, it was the hunger of the magic of the soul.

"Rhine!".

"Stupefy!" said someone. I laughed. They were trying to Stun me, I was invincible. I would show them not to mess with Rhine and her power. I would- There she was, Bellatrix, rising up from the rubble, unseen by anyone else.

"It will take at least five of us to Stun her."

I dived down to strangle her with my bare hands but she disapparated.

"STUPEFY!"

At least five jets of red light hit me in the face.

*******************

I was in the darkest place imaginable when I came to. There were bars all around me, and it was cold, colder than winter. It was not the cold of weather, but the cold of emotion. There was no feeling, no hope, no life in this place. I instantly knew where I was, I was in Azkaban prison.

I could feel the presence of the Dementor as it sensed that I was awake. I wanted to stand up, but I was too weak at this moment, too broken. Flashes of what I had done ran through my head. I didn't blame them for putting me here, in fact, it was better for everyone else this way.

"Finally, you are awake." said a voice from beyond the bars, a voice I knew too well. Cold, high pitched and merciless. Lord Voldemort. He unlocked the bars holding me hostage.

"What- where, I-" I stuttered.

"It has been a long time, Rhine, and yet, you have only changed very little." he said.

"I am not Rhine." I said quietly.

He ignored my comment. "I have a very important job for you, Rhine. I am sure you will perform it as diligently as you can."

"I am not Rhine, and I am not working for you. I want Bellatrix Lestrange. If you tell me where she is, I will get out of your way." I said more boldly than I felt.

Voldemort stood over me. I stumbled and fell over, his face, so close was not just terrible to look at, but really scary.

"You will not talk to Lord Voldemort like that, little girl." He said his voice menacing. "I would hate to have to kill your mother twice."

I scrambled backwards as far away from him as possible. While, I was preoccupied, Rhine rose to the surface, I could sense mixed feelings in her temper as she lightly overtook me.