Future of an Immortal part 22

See? On time just like I said I would :) I don't even know if people still read this, but hey I'm still gonna write it and keep to it even if no one likes it. (thats my stubbornness talking, but whatever :P) 

For those who do read this, you are awesome and amazingly amazing people :) 

Part 22

  "Sam! Sapphire! Jaydon, Garret! Hurry, they're coming again!"

Sam and Sapphire weren't far away, so they came almost at once. Sapphire and Sam both looked extremely worried at my tone of voice, and of course they were right. 

  "What's going on?" Sapphire asked.

I pointed out in the distance, where the black cars sped toward us. She gasped and ran to grab the things from camp.

I knew we probably didn't have time for that, but I wanted to find Garrett and Jaydon so I didn't really care what she did.

 I nodded quickly to Sam when he looked at me questioning if he should help her. He took off like a bolt after her and I thought that he would have gone with her anyway. 

Not stopping to think anymore, I dashed to where I had last seen Jaydon when he decided that he was too cool for picking up some sticks to fuel a fire with. Of course, we wouldn't be needing that fire anymore, which means he wins either way.

Quickly telling myself that I shouldn't be thinking about this right now, I hurried to find the rest of our group. I found Garrett sitting on a branch of a dead tree.

I rushed to tell him we were going to have to either run or fight, but I figured it would probably be both and that the people we got away from were coming to get us. 

  "Slow down Adele," He said, and then took a breath, "How long do we have before they get here?"

  "Fifteen minutes tops," I replied uneasily. He ran his hand through his hair worriedly, then turned to me.

  "What you have to do is run. Don't bother with us, they don't care about us enough to wonder why we're here, but they will try to take you back and I can promise you they'll punish you for running away if they do catch you. So go, shoo!"

  "Are you kidding me? They will care you helped me out of there, and Sam and Sapphire are on their wanted dead list! They won't just sit there and let you get away! Plus, there is no way I'm ditching you guys."

  "You're stubborn, and we'll handle this in a minute, but right now, go find your other friend you were looking for. Jaydon, right?"

I had almost forgotten I was looking for Jaydon when Garrett suggested I should run and hide. I was about to sprint like a rabbit, but Garrett stopped me before I could.

  "One more thing, ok? The organization is called "Pandora" and their goal is to "find ways to better mankind, but it's really just a cover so they can spread evil through the world. Why? I have no idea, but thats what I know. Oh, and their main base is underground in Alaska."

  "Why are you telling me this now?"

  "In case we get split up and can't find each other," he answered.

I knew it was in case he couldn't tell me the info later, but I didn't want to think about that right now. I had to take one step at a time and find Jaydon. I left Garrett to go back to the camp, but he stopped me once more before I went and handed me something.

Flipping it over in my hand, touching the cold metal, I quickly hid it while I dashed off to search for Jaydon.

I checked everywhere I could for him. I spent a good five ten minutes already out there, and still no sign of him!