NORMAL POV

I walk up to my room and take a quick shower.  I step out and go to my closet.  What to wear, what to wear.  My eyes scan over the clothes before picking out the perfect outfit.  (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/love/set?id=83170828)  I walk to the stairs and yell down that I'm ready and am going to be waiting in the music room.  2 seconds later, 5 pairs of feet pound up the stairs.  Ahh, I love these boys.  "Now do you guys have any ideas?" I ask them once we're all seated in the music room.  "We have part of a song," Niall says.  "Let me hear it!" I squeal.  "Niall?" Liam says, pointing to the guitar.  Niall nods and starts strumming.

Liam: Said I never leave her cuz her hands fit like my t-shirt.  Tongue-tied over 3 words, cursed.  Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, body intertwines with her lips.

Niall: Now she's feeling so low, since she went solo, hole in the middle of my heart like a polo.  And it's no joke to me, so can we do it all over again?

Liam and Niall finish singing and they all look at me.  "That was really good, guys!!" I praise.  "Now we need help with the chorus," Harry says looking at me.  "And the bridge," Zayn adds.  "And the 2nd verse," Dad pipes in.  "So, basically, the whole song?" I say with an amused expression.  As an afterthought, I say, "Don't answer that.  Now shut up and let me think."  I tap out a melody on my lap and softly sing some words.  "NIALL!!  GUITAR!! NOW!!" I scream.  He hurriedly hands me the guitar and I start strumming the first part of the chorus.  "If you're pretending from the start, like this, with a tight grip, then my kiss, can mend your broken heart, I might miss everything you said to me," I sing. "Play those chords again," Liam says.  I do and he sings, "And I can lend you broken parts, that might fit like this, and I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again."  "And you have your chorus," I say.  "And someone might want to write those lyrics down."  "We still need the 2nd verse," Zayn says.  "I'm not doing all of this," I say.  "You guys can do it too."  "But your lyrics are so much better!!" Dad whines.  "You guys are lucky I love you," I mutter as I start tapping out a melody again.  "WE LOVE YOU TOO!" Harry yells.  "Shut up and hand me the sheet music," I say.  They hand me the sheet music and a pencil and I quickly write down some lyrics.  "Uncle Haz, sing until that it," I say pointing at the spot he has to stop, "And Dad sing the rest." 

Harry: Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes and I know just what she'll say if I can make all this pain go.  Can we stop this for a minute, you know, I can tell that your heart isn't it or with it.

Dad: Tell me with your mind, body, and spirit.  I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British.  Wether we're together or apart we can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start

When they're done singing, I hand Niall the guitar back.  "You guys do the bridge now," I say feeling like a mother telling her child that they have to do their own homework.  "Fine," Dad grumbles.  I lean back against the wall and watch them argue over what lyrics sound good.  Finally they all turn to me.  "How's this?" Liam asks as Zayn starts singing.  

Zayn: You'll never know how to make it on your own and you'll never show weakness for letting go.  I guess you're still hurt if this is over but do you really want to be alone?

"Told you guys you could do it," I say with a smug expression on my face.  "Now from the top!"

Over Again (All credit goes to One Direction!!!)

Said I’d never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips

Now she’s feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it’s no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

If you’re pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes?

And I know just what she’ll say if I can make all this pain go

Can we stop this for a minute?

You know, I can tell that your heart isn’t in it or with it

Tell me with your mind, body and spirit

I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British

Whether we’re together or apart

We can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start

If you’re pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

You’ll never know how to make it on your own

And you’ll never show weakness for letting go

I guess you’re still hurt if this is over

But do you really want to be alone?

If you’re pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken part

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

If you’re pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

"That was awesome guys!!!" I say clapping.  "We couldn't have done it without you," Liam says.  "Awww, you're making me blush," I say as my cheeks turn red.  "What are we going to do now?" Dad asks.  "I have school next week, right?" I say turning to Liam.  He nods his head.  "SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING!!!" I say jumping up and running to my room.  "WHAT THE NAME OF MY SCHOOL AGAIN?" I shout.  "Um, Downton Middle School," Liam calls back.  "KAY THANKS!!"  I search the supply list on my computer and print it out.  "C'MON LADS!!!  TO TARGET!!!"

So, school supply shopping????  How's that gonna turn out???

Did you like???  

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LIKE

ETC!!!!

LOVE YA MAH YOUNG PADAWANS!!!!!