Chapter 48

HARRY'S POV

If the girls think they are going to beat us at Xbox-the kingdom of the male form of our species-they are sorely mistaken.  "What game?" Liam asks.  "Call of Duty: Black Ops," El smirks.  "You sure you don't want to start out with something easy, love?" Zayn smirks back.  "Cough cough, sexist, cough cough," Maya says plopping herself down on the couch.  "Heard that, don't care," Zayn retorts sitting down next to her.  "Call of Duty: Black Ops it is then," Lou says putting the game in the Xbox.  We decide that it's boys vs. girls and each team can have 2 players playing at the same time since we only have 4 controllers.  Me and Lou are going first against Maya and El.  We start the game with a cocky, easy feel.  3 games and 3 losses later, not so much.  "How are you doing that?" Niall asks.  Right now it's him and Liam vs. Perrie and Gabby.  "What do you think we do while you guys are recording?  Shop?"  "Umm, yea," Niall says pouting because Gabby just killed him.  "Sorry babe, but momma plays to win," Gabby says reaching over to peck his cheek before blowing up Liam.  "And we win, you lose, go buy us ice cream," Maya sings standing up.  "How about we buy you dinner instead because it's 6," Liam says standing as well.  "Fine, but we're going somewhere yummy," Maya states jumping on Liams back.  "To the car my noble steed!!" she says excitedly.  "This never gets old," I laugh watching Liam carry Maya upstairs with everyone else following them. "Where are we going?" Zayn asks.  "You guys decide, I'm going to get the twins," Gabby says.  "Niall, you're helping," she adds looking back.  He groans and opens his mouth, but she cuts him off.  "They are 50% you, you are helping.  No if, ands, or buts," she says giving him the evil eye.  "Yes dear," Niall says following her.  "Well we know who's on top in their relationship," Lou jokes once they're upstairs.  "That's what she said," I mumble.  "LITTLE EARS!!" Maya screams hitting me on the shoulder.  "Sorry, sorry," I laugh pushing her away.  "Meanie," she grumbles and hops onto Liam's back again.  "I say we go to the Chancery," Maya says laying her head on Liam's back.  "I agree," Zayn says.  "Good, because I was making you go whether you wanted to or not," Maya says lifting her head and looking at Zayn.  "Classy," Zayn retorts as Gabby and Niall walk in, Gabby carrying James and Niall carrying Nick and the diaper bag.  "Where are we going?" Niall asks.  "Chancery, now get into a car," Liam says walking to the garage.  We follow him and it ends up with Lou, El, Liam, and Maya in a car, Perrie, Zayn, and I in a car, and Niall, Gabby, and the twins in a car.  

*AT THE CHANCERY-STILL HARRY'S POV*

"Hello, my name is Walter and I'll be taking care of you tonight.  How many?" the waiter, Walter, says.  "9 adults and can we have 2 highchairs," Liam says in his "I'm-Daddy-Direction-I-know-everything" voice.  "Of course, right this way," Walter says, grabbing 2 highchairs and leading us to a table.  "Can I start you off with something to drink?" he asks once we're settled.  This is what we all get:

Me, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn: Pepsi (We've been addicted ever since the commercial)

Maya and Gabby: Root Beer

El: Iced Tea

Perrie: Lemonade

We also decide to get 2 trays of nachos for appetizers.  "I'll have the drinks and nachos up shortly," Walter says and walks to the kitchen.  He comes back with the appetizers and drinks.  I think everyone started to wish they had gotten root beer when we saw Maya's and Gabby cups.  It was a 1 1/2 foot tall pint type of glass with a 1 foot long straw.  "We be smart," Gabby says while getting out baby food for James and Nick.  "What's that?" Lou asks picking up one of the jars.  "Mashed carrots?!?" he exclaims and, in seconds, is shoving the baby food down his throat.  "Aksjdaadfhgaf," he says nodding excitedly.  "Dad, I love you and all, but please.  Do not talk with your mouth full," Maya says looking up from her menu.  He exaggeratedly swallows and talks.  "I said, this is really good."  "Oh god, I am NOT adding baby food to the grocery list unless it's for James or Nick," El says looking at Lou.  Lou sticks his tongue out as her, but puts it back in as Walter comes back.  "Are you ready to order?" he asks us.  Liam looks at all of us and we nod.  This is what we get: