Chapter 14

A/N: There is going to be a small time skip to the Monday on which they leave for England.  Nothing really interesting happens in between the Skype call and Monday.  So, here's the story!

NORMAL POV

This is it.  I'm standing outside of my house, my suitcases are in the car.  There's no turning back.  I'm ready to let go of my old life, and start a new one with 2 new parents and 4 crazy uncles.  A tear makes it's way down my face.  Someone hugs me from behind, so I turn and bury myself deeper into their chest.  I look up to see Harry's face.  "It's going to be alright, love," he reassures me.  "Everything will be alright.  Now c'mon, we have to get to the airport."  I hop into the backseat of the van Paul arranged for us.  I look out the window as we drive away from my house, my home, my whole life.  This is going to take some getting used to.  

*AT THE AIRPORT* (STILL NORMAL POV)

We walk into the private, yes PRIVATE, jet and I take a look around.  I let out a little squeal as I sit down in a seat.  Niall sits down next to me and notices me bouncing up and down.  "Excited, love?" he asks me.  "Just a little," I say joking with him.  "It's my first time flying."  A flight attendant, or air hostess as Niall called her, came out and showed us how to use all the safety equipment and what not.  She went away and the captain made some announcements on the speaker.  Then the exciting part.  Take off.  Niall handed me a piece of gum and I took it and look at him weirdly.  "Chew it," he tells me.  "It will make your ears pop less."  I stick the piece of gum in my mouth and start chewing while looking out the window at the rapidly disappearing ground.  When the announcement came on that we could move around the cabin, Niall was gone in a flash.  When he reappeared, he had 2 plates stacked high with food.  "Um, Uncle Niall.  How the heck are you going to finish that?" I ask.  He holds up a hot dog and just says "Watch me."  I do, I watch in fascination as one skinny as heck 19 year old boy finishes 2 plates full of food by himself.  Someone taps my shoulder and I turn to see Dad.  He takes in my expression, then notices Niall.  "Yep, we all felt the same way the first time we all saw him eat," Dad says.  "Anyway, I came over because El wants to Skype with you.  C'mere."  I follow him back to his seat, and he sets up his computer in between both of us.  He logs onto Skype and clicks on Mom's name.  It loads, then she pops up.  "Hey!" she chirps.  "How's the flight?"  "It's great," I say.  "Then again, it is my first time flying, so this could be the worst flight ever, and I would'nt know."  She laughs.  "So, where are you guys staying?" she asks.  "Uncle Simon bought us a house!" Dad says excitedly.  "Speaking of the house, can I see a picture?" I ask Dad.  He nods and pulls up a picture on his phone and shows me, then Mom.  We murmur about how big and awesome the house is.  After about 2 hours I start to yawn.    "Are you tired?" Mom asks me.  "I'm fine Mom.  It's no big deal," I say, even though I am tired.  I want to keep talking.  "No, you are tired.  Go to bed," she says.  "But Mom!" I protest.  "No protesting!" Dad reminds me.  "You're not Jimmy!"  Mom and I both give Dad looks.  Mine was more of a "That joke again?" look and Mom's was more of a "Not helping the situation!" looks.  "OK, OK, I'll go to bed.  Night Mom, night Dad," I say.  I blow a kiss at the camera and give Dad a kiss on the cheek.  I walk  back to my seat next to Niall, who is already sleeping.  I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.  Before I know it, I'm asleep.

*3 HOURS LATER* 

I'm being shaken by someone.  "No, go away," I mumble.  "Maya, wake up," the voice says.  "No."  "I'll give you 20 dollars," I different voice says.  "You guys obviously don't know how to wake up girls," another voice says.  "There's a cute boy in the seat in front of you and you have bed head and you're drooling."  I shoot up and look around then at myself.  "What?  Where?" I frantically say.  I then hear laughter and turn the 5 idiots I call my family.  "Really?" I ask.  "Yes, yes really," Harry says.  "We need your opinion," Liam says.  "One second, Dad, can I see your phone?" I ask.  "Sure," he says as he hands me his phone.  I go to messages and click Mom.  Mooooommmmm!  Dad and the rest of the boys woke me up by saying there was a cute boy and that I look horrible!  Yell at them please? I text, then hand Dad back his phone.  He sees the text and looks at the boys.  "Shit, Maya ratted us out.  Be prepared lads," he says.  Just then his phone rings.  He answers it.  "Hi, El."  I laugh, this should be good.  He puts the phone on speaker.  "OK, you're on speaker now.  Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Maya are present."  "How inconsiderate are you lads!  A girls worst fear is to have a cute guy thinking that they're ugly!  How would you like it, Harry, if you were on a plane with models, but you were asleep and drooling all over?  That's what it feels like!  And Louis William Tomlinson!  How could you!  You're own daughter!"  She continues screaming at the boys and I'm trying to contain my laughter.  "Now hand the phone to Maya," she says.  "How was that?" she asks me and I realize she is containing laughter too.  "That was perfect.  Thank you Mommy," I say.  "Good, now put the phone back on speaker."  I do, and her voice rings through the plane again.  "If I EVER hear about something like this again, well, you better sleep with one eye open!  Bye!"  She hangs up and I laugh.  "Now what did you want my opinion on?" I ask.  "First, not cool Maya, not cool," Zayn says.  "And second, what car should Lou get?  The Ferrarri or the Porsche?"  "IDC," I answer then falll back asleep.

*4 HOURS LATER*

I wake up on my own this time and I look around the cabin.  Niall is eating (as usual), Zayn and Harry are sleeping, Dad is doing something on his phone, and Liam is Skyping Dani on his laptop. I walk over to him and say hi to him and Dani.  We talk for about and hour, then the captain announces we are going to be landing so please turn off all electronics.  We say bye to Dani and I go back to my seat.  Niall hands me another piece of gum and we start decending.  After we've landed, we go to claim our baggage.  I can't reach mine, so Zayn gets it for me.  "Shank choo," I say.  We're walking out of the terminal, when all of a sudden, I go deaf.  Hundreds of girls are screaming at the top of their lungs to see One Direction.  As I'm walking, some comments are thrown my way, like, "Who the heck are you?" and "Stay away from my boys!"  I heard someone say "What is she wearing?" and I turn around to find the accuser.  "You know what?" I say.  "First of all, I've been on a plane for 10 freaking hours, so I could care less about what I look like.  And second of all, you don't like it?  That's cool.  I don't get up every morning to impress you," I smirk then turn on my heel, leaving the girl gobsmacked behind me.  I follow the boys outside to a black van.  I climb into it and smile.  I may be Louis Tomlinson's daughter and traveling with One Direction, but if you say stupid things to me, expect a smart ass reply.

A/N: The pic on the side is their house!