Chapter 5

NORMAL POV

I strech and open my eyes.  The first thing I see is Harry looking at me.  Okay, that's weird.  "Why are you staring at me, Harry?" I ask.  He shrugs his shoulders.  "Where are the other boys?" I ask.  "In your pool."  Just then, the home phone rings.  "Hello, this is the XXXXXXX resicdence.  May I ask who is calling?"    "This is Mr. Richards.  Is this Maya XXXXXXX?"  "I am she."  "Your parents are Toina and Marcello XXXXXX and your siblings are Marcello, Annamaria, and Amelia XXXXXX, right?" "Yes.  Why do you ask?"  "I regret to inform you that your parents and siblings died in a ship wreck last night.  I just sit in shock.  "Ms. XXXXXXX?  Are you there?" I hear him say from the phone.  I just hand the phone off to Harry, run to my room, and start bawling.  

HARRY'S POV

Maya hand the phone to me and runs upstairs,  "Um, Ello?" I say into the phone.  "Who is this?" "I'm Harry Styles.  Me and friends are hanging out with Maya while her parents are on vacation.  What's up?"    "I'm Mr. Richards and I called to tell Maya that her family died in a ship wreck last night.  Holy shit.  That's why she ran out.  "OK.  Thanks for calling.  Bye."  "Wait!  I'll be over tomorrow to go over legal matters," he says.  "OK, thank you again, bye."  I hang up the phone and go outside.  "LADS!"  They all turn to look at me.  "Get the bloody hell inside!  It's an emergency!"  And on that note, I rush back into Maya's room.  I open the door and she's on the bed crying her eyes out.  I sit down next to her and start rubbing her back.  She sits up and looks up at me.  "What am I going to do, Harry?" she asks.  I pull her into a hug.  "I don't know, love, but me and the lads will alwasy have your back.  You're our little sister now," I say.  Then the 4 lads come rushing into the room.  They see her crying and immediatly give her a giant group hug.  "Love, what's wrong?" Liam asks.  "My-my parents!  And my-my si-siblings!  They, They're!"  She starts sobbing again.  They all turn to me.  "Her parents and siblings died last night in a ship wreck.  The guy just called," I explain.  They all gasp.  I look down at Maya and see she's fallen asleep.  I lay her back down and tuck her in.  Me and the lads all kiss her forehead then go downstairs.  "So," Louis starts.  "I'm pretty sure we're all thinking the same thing, so I'm just going to say it.  Let's adot her!" We all nod our heads in agreement.  "We have to call managment and get permission," Liam reminds us.  Niall gets up.  "I'll call now."  "I'm going to call Uncle Simon," Liam says, then follows Niall.  "I'm going to call everyone's family's and tell them what we're going to do," Zayn says and follows Liam and Niall.  Soon it's just me and Louis in the living room.  "Hey Louis," I say.  "Yea, Haz?"  "What if her other family members want custody over her?" I ask.  "What do we do then?" "We just have to let her choose.  If she wants to live with an aunt or uncle, so be it.  If she wants to live with us, then YES!" he shouts.  That's the great thing about Lou.  He can be pulling pranks like there's no tomorrow one moment but be really serious and give great advice the next.  All the people who went to call come back.  "Managment says it's fine," Niall tells us.  "So does Uncle Si," Liam adds.  "Everyone's families sends their condoelences and thinks that we should adopt her," Zayn says last.  Just then, she appears at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes are red and puffy. her hair is a mess, ane her nose is running.  She waves a quick hello then walks to the kitchen.