Chapter 43

Sorry guys, you didn't comment fast enough and I get to pick who screams and what happens!!!!  Also, this is dedicated to @annastypayhorliksonx because she is awesome!!!!!!  Anywho, on with the story!!!!

RECAP

"And that was Harry Styles and Maya Tomlinson performing If I Die Young by The Band Perry," I hear Louis say into his phone.  Smart, he recorded it.  We're about to walk in when we hear a crash and a scream.  What the f***?

LOUIS' POV

I barge into the kitchen and come face to face with the worst thing I have ever seen.  Maya is on the ground clutching her stomach.  Which is gushing blood.  Harry's kneeling next to her bawling his eyes out.  "WHAT HAPPENED?" I scream running over.  "We'll find out what happened later, Lou.  Right now we need to call an ambulance," Liam says rubbing my back as I'm crouched over Maya.  "Already on it," Niall says walking away on the phone.  Maya turns her head to look up at me.  "Daddy?" she asks.  "Yes sweetheart?" I ask through my tears.  "I love you," she says, then turns to Harry.  "It's not-" she starts coughing up blood.  "It's not your fault," she finishes.  Her eyes start to close.  "No, no, no.  Stay with me Maya.  Do not close your eyes," Liam says urgently.  "She was so clever for her age as a kid, she took pride in everything she ever said and did."  I turn to see Harry singing through his own tears.  Maya smiles and starts singing with him.  "She was born as an angel, ticked every box in the list.  How could someone so beautiful end up like this? She was brought up in an everyday council estate, had friends and family who were never too far away.  Even as a kid she'd sometimes loose her temper and if attentions being given guaranteed she's in the centre," she sings softly.  "School was a struggle, Result of her behaviour.  Excluded for the fights The same a few days later.  'Cause when she got angry, she'd flip, see red, Your too pretty for the violence her mum always said," Harry sings holding her hand.  "Keep singing," Zayn whispers coming over to us.  "We have to keep her awake.  The ambulance is being delayed because a storm started," Niall says walking up.  And sure enough, I look outside and it's a torrential downpour.  "She had high aspirations, She was chasing the dream Until her first conviction at the age of fourteen.  She nearly killed a girl just for looking the wrong way, Smashed her head so hard against the ground She was unconscious for days," I sing as I remember the words.  "Passers by stop to witness the torture While she stamped on the head of a policeman's daughter.  No remorse, for the course, of a Magistrates court It was everybody else's fault of course," Zayn sings.  "What you doin' with your night? Your too young to ruin your life.  What you doin' with your life?   Your too young to die tonight," Liam sings choking up on the last line.  "After that things began to slip out of grip And her grades were failing but she didn't give a.  She was top dog at school And all the girls were scared And when she walked through the corridor all the boys stared," Maya sings.  "She craved to be wanted, she didn't care how, She wanted everything including this guy Ben she liked now.  He was 19, liked fighting, and smoking the green.  He was a dreamer, had a beamer she thought he was a dream," Maya's voice wavers and tears leak out of the corners of her eyes.  "She got his number, Are you OK? Text back, Chelsea Price.  It was Monday they agreed to meet up on Friday night.  She played it cool the whole week she wondered what to wear, she planned her jewellery, her make-up, her shoes and her hair," Niall sings, his Irish accent soft and pure while teardrops drop onto the floor.  "The days went so slow, her school was so boring, But before she knew it, it was already Friday morning.  She was nervous and scared, but in a good way She has no idea that this was no ordinary day.  When she walked down the stairs, it was seven o'clock.  He was coming at eight, she had to iron her top.  Seven forty five came and she looked gorgeous, Rapunzel let out too early from the fortress," Zayn sings gently pushing Maya's blood-matted hair out of her face.  "What you doin' with your night? Your too young to ruin your life.  What you doin' with your life?Your too young to die tonight," Liam sings again.  "She gets in the car, says hi, they drive off, They head to a car park, where he can skin up.  She gets into conversation, nods and smiles and she feels so happy and not even shy.  A girl pulls up, she see's Ben and screams, He puts the car in gear and gets ready to leave.  This girl gets out of the car and stands in front.  She screams, that's my boyfriend, get out you little.  Chelsea turns to Ben who just shrugs, you don't believe her.  She's never been scared and she's not today either.  She puts her hand on the door and gets out to fight.  She's angry now this b**** has just ruined her night," Zayn sings softly.  "The two girls clash, hair pulling, fists flying.  Chelsea see's blood gushing, The other steps back crying.  Chelsea grins as she thinks she's won Then she looks at Ben's face who's completely stunned," Harry sings.  We all wait in silence for Maya to start the next verse.  "Then. there's a pain in the middle of her stomach. The bloods on her t-shirt, The other girl starts running.  Chelsea heart starts pumping, panic sets in more As she looks down at the pool of blood and there's a knife on the floor," she sings, her voice even fainter now.  "What you doin' with your night? Your too young to ruin your life.  What you doin' with your life? Your too young to die tonight," Liam sings.  "She hears tight screeches, she's losing too much blood.  Ben's cars gone, he's got a boot full of drugs.  She lies there, eyes wide open, facing the sky, Thoughts fly out of her mind as she questions why," Zayn sings stroking Maya's cheek.  "Her last movements are the tears she's crying She thinks about her family as she lies there dying.  She's alone on her own because of the violence, Can't hear people or friends or help or sirens, She whispers I'm sorry, there's no one on the way As she returns to an angel, And her soul slips away," Maya sings as her eyes start to flutter close.  "No, no, no," Niall mutters as he shakes Maya's shoulder.  Liam whispers the last chorus.  "What you doin' with your night? Your too young to ruin your life.  What you doin' with your life? Your too young to die tonight."  Then the door bursts open and paramedics run in frantically.  They push us out of the way and do their thing.  The last thing I remember before blacking out is Liam leading us to the car, telling us it's going to be okay.