18: Sneaky pervert

WARNING, UNEXPLAINABLY, RIDICULOUSLY, UMIMAGINABALLY, UNTHINKABLY, UNBELEIVABLALLY SHORT!!

(Oh and also I gave this a new sucky cover!)

~*~

Fionna's POV

I instantly looked up, and spotted a small, creepy looking, shack- like cabin. The windows were violently boarded up, and several shingles on the roof were missing. I knit my eyebrows together, in confusion, directly at the vampire king. "He lives HERE?"

Marshall smirked, and gave me a light shrug. "He's not much for exterior decoration."

"I can see that." I pointed out, but was interrupted by him.

"Hey- wait," he told me, floating over to the guy's front door. "What's this?"

I couldn't see what he was talking about, so I squinted a bit, and a little piece of paper came into view. Unexpectedly, Marshall began to full out laugh. Like really laugh. Not his usual chuckle, or even a smirk. No, he was on the ground, holding his stomache."What's so funny?" I curiously asked, walking by his side- partly because I wanted to see what that note said, but mostly because I still didn't like that forest, being, "forever dark," and all.

"Huh-ha-fo-for-" he caught his breath, and relaxed a bit. "For the toughest guy, he's got some pretty girly handwriting." He chuckled, flipping the note over so I could see.

Cutsie curly calligraphy spiraled all over the page, stating, "change of plans, bro. Meet us at the camp. ~Coldin "

No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't keep myself from cracking up. "HA- IT LOOKS LIKE A PRINCESS WROTE IT!" I giggled.

"more like bubba." Marsh added, making me laugh even harder. If that was physically possible. Even though gumball was one of my best friends, it was still, really funny. And just to add on, I knew, for a fact, that he did actually have really girly handwriting, having gotten multiple letters and invitations from him before.

after a while, the laughter slowly died out, and he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "we should get going fi." he grabbed my hand, sending a spark through it. "dont wanna keep 'em waiting."

he silently pulled me along, off of the porch and right back to the forest. i was no longer laughing.

the second i saw those trees, the shivers returned to me. before marshall, i began to causiously and reluctantly step one foot into them. "please, someone interrupt, glob dang it!" i thought to myself, feeling slightly wimpy for not wanting to go into some silly trees. bam. i felt a cold hand tightly grip around my wrist, causing me to naturally whip around. "fionna-" he began. "uh- what are you- wearing, again?"

what the what?

"what? why?"

he posessed a shallow, yet worried look in his eyes. "the guys. they can be a little.. flirty." then he continued to look down at my clothes, and sighed. i was wearing my normal blue shirt, with jean shorts. what was so wrong with that?

~*~

Marshall's POV

how would i tell her? how could i keep the guys from hitting on her? i knew that they would, i mean- look at her. her eyes, her shape. she was pretty much close to perfect, but she was also pretty much close to mine. it was meerly a matter of days..

i looked down at what i was wearing, a dark red, baggy hoodie, and an idea popped into my head. yes. i quickly slipped my hoodie off of myself, leaving only a thin grey t-shirt. then, i plopped the sweatshirt over fionna's head. she looked annoyed. "marshall. what was-"

"you looked cold." i lied, interrupting her. she nodded, while walking back into the forest, continuing what she was doing before, like nothing even happened. i was about to follow, but something caught my eye.

my sweatshirt almost came down to fionna's knees, creating the illusion that she wasn't wearing any pants.

I floated a bit back behind her for a while, enjoying this illusion. My only worry was- what would the guys think about it...

~*~

Fionna's POV

Me and Marshall had been sneaking through the woods for a while, and I was getting annoyed. "Where is this place, anyway?" I complained.

"Here." He shrugged, gesturing to a bit of golden light seeping through the dark trees, making me internally squeal. "Light! Beautiful light!" I yelled at myself silently.

Marshall craned his neck over to get a better view of the camp, and then glanced back at me. "Come on." He said, casually grabbing my hand and pulling me through an opening in the trees.

----

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. Sowy. Updates soon to come!