21: Looking for love?

(This Is going to be written a bit differently) AND make sure to check out (WON'T effect the updating of this one) my new story (I'm sorry I have too many stories)

"this is very strange (fiolee) (AAA/OOO MEETS)"

I'm soooo excited to hear what you amazing people think about it!! Its my fiolee crossover from OOO to AAA. so when you're done with this, you can just go on to that if you want:D

Thanks again, now on with this brees situation... -lots of profanity from an angry Marshall warning-

~*~

Marshall's pov

I thought I knew brees.

Back in the day, he was "that guy". That guy as in, the one where as, if set in the middle of a party at any random moment, people around would start chanting his name just for the hell of it.

Apparently, nope.

Fionna... Why. Why- just ERH! Why?! I know it didn't seem like I was angry or anything, but I had been practicing hiding my anger recently, and I guess it worked. It's just... I thought we had something. The human could be maybe a little difficult or annoying at times, but that's what I......... Loved about her. I know. Laugh it up. The vampire king, in looooovvvvvvveeee.

I couldn't half believe it myself. That girl just had something about her that attracted me since the day I met her. Of course, I didn't tell her that. Maybe through rough clues, or subtle flirting, but nothing serious. After all, I was almost never serious.

Almost. This was one of the rare occasions when I actually was. One moment, she was swinging hands with brees, which already had me going. The next, she was riding off on his dragon back, away from me. Wearing my hoodie. And for some reason, it hurt. It hurt real bad. In my chest, where my heart hadn't been beating for who knows how fucking long. A vampire's heart was dead. Like me. Dead. At least, now I was. Before this, I felt alive. That's done and over, never to be spoken of again. It's like it never happened. But maybe I'm just overreacting.

Shape shifters.

Lets just say i couldn't hold my anger back for long. Once they were out of sight, I glanced at zayden, who really didn't react to that whole scene much. Slowly, I crept away, and shot into the forest dodging tree branches everywhere. I was swift enough to not hit any that bad, but i wasn't all that stable, so there were some close calls, which came with a ripped up t-shirt. That's when I heard zayden. He was loud enough to the point where I could hear his voice echo after me, "DUDE, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

I didn't dare answer.

But I wasn't going where everyone would have expected me to. Fionna's treehouse, right? To rough the douche up a bit? Nope. I knew exactly where I was going. I needed time to think.

One more thing.

Fuckety fuck FUCK fuck.

Glee sucks.

~*~

Fionna's POV

I had never ridden on the back of a dragon before then, and I mentally punched myself in the face for it. it was literally the most fun way of transportation I had ever experienced. I held onto the multi-colored scales of brees, letting the actual breeze brush my face, my bangs flying every which way in the wind. Out of curiosity, I looked behind me, accidentally making something hit the back of my head lightly, covering my eyes with a ruby red fabric. I pushed the hood of the sweatshirt back out of my face, but stopped when one of the strings of it unintentionally caught in my hand. I gripped it tighter, memories flooding back at me like a tsunami. Memories of the owner of the hoodie in question.

My fingers both grasped the two strings in wonder. Had he really, not cared? It wasn't the Marshall I knew. Maybe he just... Lost interest in m-

"Fionna."

My head shot up in confusion, causing me to drop the twin strings. It was brees. "Is this that- tree fort you were talking about?"

It was mid-day. The forever globbed dark forest had caught both of us off guard. I thought it would be merely morning, but no.

I stepped off of the dragon, and turned to face the teenage guy. He gave me a kind smile, and once again, intertwined his fingers with mine, leaving me speechless, again. Even though it seemed like it was something i liked, maybe he was moving a bit too fast. I had mixed emotions about it. He dragged me toward my own tree-fort in anticipation, every step sending my heart into a fit of giggles.

At that action, a certain vampire's words quoted through my mind over and over again like a warning. "the guys- they can be a little.. flirty."

"the guys. they can be a little.. flirty."

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I was tired of that dude's advice. If he really cared about me, he would be here with me, wouldn't he?!

I stopped right at the door in all seriousness, as something clicked in my brain. It had to be done. I placed a hand on the doorknob, when a thousand different possibilities and outcomes ran through my mind. Most of them, ended up badly.

I turned to brees.

I sighed. "I'm good."

"Wha-" he stuttered.

"Thanks for the ride home. See you later. hasta luego."

"Fionna I-"

"Look." I turned around, opened the door, and firmly placed my grip on the skinny edge, my hip slightly jutting out. "It's been fun. But I need to go rethink my life a bit."

With that, I shut the door in his face. I know he didn't do anything wrong, but... I just felt something bad about him. He had that same vibe that Desireè had. And maybe Marshall was right. He was really flirty, and it sorta had me uncomfortable. He was obviously going too fast for my taste. And who knows what he could have done to me once we were shadowed from public?! I barley knew the guy. Maybe we could hang out some other time, but right then, I needed rest. And I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to rethink my life. But right hen the door's frame made contact with the actual door, I knew I was wrong. But I couldn't take it back.

I had skipped everything else because nothing else was important, climbed up the ladder, threw myself into my room and surrounded myself in the furs of my one and only, comforting bed. I did most of my serious thinking there. Which I had very little of.

I burned a hole with my glare in the pelts. It was all just a big game for them, wasn't it? For all dudes. They all just want to play the game. well I'm done with games. You cant play with me. I let out a few silent tears, but no more. why was this happening to me, of all people? i felt as if all of lsp's drama was just poured all over me at one time, an that was saying something. and at that thought, i let out a few more tears. silent, weeping tears that meant nothing. just like me. I decided right then and there that I could never trust a person of the male species ever again. Not to be trusted, because they'll only play games. If they want to play games, I'm gonna get the junk out of there, because nothing good can come from that. And I only wanted good. If guys weren't good, Then... i didn't want guys.

...Take advice from me. Don't play the game. Because eventually, you'll get game over.

-------

Sorry for the shortness but I just really wanted to stop it there! <3 don't forget about "this is very strange (fiolee OOO/AAA meets)" please?

Love you guys! 💙