Chapter 26: PARTAY>

ALRIGHT. I officially hate you guys :( You guys are leaving me no choice but....TO...

CONTINUE

THE

STORY!!!!!!!!
With all your comments and the more views and votes and fans I've been getting...I can't stop!! :) But, it's gonna take time to upload due to the fact i'm moving and packing :P sooooorrrry :) But, I will try to continue the story as far much as possible :)
Ok, so lemme continue the story instead of boring you...
Your in for a surprise ;)
~~~~~~~~

Where is this girl? Ugh, I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do and I don't even have Alex telling me to not do something wrong...Like rip off a couple heads... Anyways, I heard a sound at the door and jolted down t he stairs jumping across the railing and saw Alex standing at the doorway taking her shoes off.

"Hey Damon." she stood at the door with a warm smile on her face. She came light on her toes running towards me. She jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you." she whispered. I smiled. She got the roses. She let go and grinned.

"They were beautiful." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I thought it would cheer you up after all that...almost dying stuff." She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"Where is everybody?" she asked. I looked at her.

"Who's everybody? Stefan? He's probably eating bunnies or dropping Elena home." I smirked at the thought. She chuckled.

"Wow, you just loove making fun of him, don't you big bro?"

I smiled. "It's my job to make his life a pain in the ass."
She chuckled. "Ok, well have fun doing that. I'm going out." She dropped her backpack and grabbed her car keys.
"Where?"
"Just with Caroline. I have to talk to her about stuff." she said.
"Stuff? Well have fun kiddo."
She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Kay, I"ll see you soon." And with that she was gone. Ha! Perfect....

Alex's P.O.V.

I got out of the driveway and headed towards Caroline's place. She's probably ecstatic right now. Ha! I'm just a amazing. I drove for about 15 minutes until I reached her place. I went to the door and knocked gently. After a few second a not-so-bouncy Caroline came to the door. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me. Where'd the bundle of sunshine go?

"Care, what's up? Why so down?" I asked. 

She stared back intently. "What's wrong? Why were you talking to Matt today? I saw you." 

What? What is she talking about?

"Why does it matter that I talked to him?" I said. My voice was a little edgy with the attitude she was giving me. 

"You hugged him. I thought you were my friend Alex! Gosh, all this time-" I cut her off.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why are you getting mad at me for talking to him? It's not like I did anything! I don't like him Caroline."

"Well, from what I was watching, that's what it sure looked like." she snapped. 

I can't believe this right now. Is she getting mad at me for talking to Matt? I would never do that to her! 

"UGH. Give me your phone." I ordered. 

"Why?" she asked in confusion. "Don't change the topic Alex. I know what you-" 

I quickly took her arms and wrapped them behind her back so she couldn't move. I pulled her phone out of her pocket and let go of her.

"AWH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" she yelled. 

I ignored her and scrolled down her contacts til I found Matt's. I pressed the talk button and the phone rang.