Chapter 5: Reunion

Elena's P.O.V.

Poor Stefan...He was so hurt! I couldn't even do anything....I mean, he helped me so much with Jenna and everything...I couldn't even return the favor...If anything like that happened to Jeremy I wouldn't even be able to forgive myself...

"Hey, you ready to go?" Stefan said.

"Um...Stefan, I think you should stay home."

He frowned. "Why?"

I sighed. "Just to relax....get your mind off of things." 

"But-" I cut him off. I put my finger of his lips and I looked him in the eyes.

"No buts. Just relax! Stay at home..." I said.

He smiled and nodded. 

I locked my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't miss me too much." I said smiling.

He laughed and shaked his head. "Never." 

"I love you." I said,

"I love you too." he said.

I smiled and got my stuff.

I jumped in my car and pulled out my Blackberry Torch.

Elena - hey is it ok if i tell the others?

Stefan - sure as long as they dont mention anything in front of Damon :) 

Elena - ha! k, love you xoxo

Stefan - love you too xoxo be safe!

I smiled when I read the last text. 

I pulled up in the school parking lot and grabbed my bag. When I got out, I saw a Black Camaro come into the lot. A girl came out and I tried to get a glimpse of who she was. But, before I got to see, Caroline came.

"Hey!" she said smiling.

"Hey!" I said.

"It feels so weird to be back at school!" she gave me her weird look.

"Ha! I know........Has Matt talked to you yet?" I asked cautiously. 

She frowned. "No. But my mom is alright with the secret now!" She said.

"That's great!" I I flashed my teeth."And don't worry...Matt will come around soon." I looked at her forgiving-ly. 

She smiled. We both talked for a few minutes until a pair of hands came and covered my eyes. I turned around to see Bonnie and Jeremy. I smiled and hugged Bonnie.

"Your back! I missed you so much!" I said. I did. A lot. She had been hiding since Klaus was here but no that he's gone, she was back!

I let go of her and she smiled. I looked over at Jeremy and gave him a stare.

"What?" he said confused.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. 

He smiled. "Much better." While Bonnie and Caroline chatted Jeremy came over to me and hugged me. "Thank you." he said.

"For what?" I asked grinning.

"For everything."

I hugged him again and we headed off to class.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT chapter. But will be posting another ;)