Chapter 22: Disappeared

Alexandria's P.O.V.

My eyes were closed. I was too afraid to open them. I wasn't even sure where I was, but I knew it definitely wasn't the concert. I forced myself to open my eyes.
I looked around and it was .. nothing. It was like I was being held in a jail. There were bars in front of me and hard concrete everywhere.
I tried to move, but Ifelt a sudden sting in both my arm and legs.

I screamed out in pain. "AHH."

I looked at my hands in feet and realized who ever did this, soaked the ropes around me in vervain. I tried getting out of the ropes but it hurt too much.

After a couple minutes, I finally gave up and that's when I heard footsteps.

I heard them inching closer and closer until I finally saw a pair of high heels stand in front of my 'cell.' I lowered my head because I didn't even want to bother looking at her face.

"Hi, Alex. Remember me?" she said. I could feel her smirking as she folded her hands across her chest.

I stayed quiet.

"Oh, so I don't even get a 'hi' or a 'what's up?'"

I looked up from the concrete floor and met my eyes with hers.

"Nice to see you again.....bitch." I said cheerfully.

Her eyes sharpened and the smirk fell off her face replacing it with a wicked frown.

"What do you want from me Victoria." I said sternly. I didn't take my eyes off of her's.

She was about to say something until another guy came in. "Tor, her phone keeps going off. It won't shut up."

He had beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair .. he was cute. But, that wasn't important right now.

"You didn't answer my question." I said struggling to breath. The vervain ropes were making me weak.

She looked at me with sharp eyes. "Look, I only need you as bait for Elena Gilbert." she snapped.

Then everything came in place in my mind. She's trying to get Elena to Klaus. But she doesn't know he already got to her ... It was all part of Klaus' manipulative plan to ruin my brothers and Elena's lives.

"Your a little late, Victoria. We've already met with Klaus." I said.

She looked at me again from the boy with beautiful eyes.

"Your not going to fool me alright," she said. "Besides I don't want to do anything with your brothers that I did with-" she smirked. "Gregg."

I clenched my jaw and she smiled slyly. "That's what I thought. So, how bout you stay quiet while I deal with other things kay?"

~~

Stefan's P.O.V.

I rushed through the crowd knocking people into each direction. I was looking everywhere but .. I couldn't find her. I went to the corner and climbed on top of a plank and scanned the crowd. Where was she?!

Damon and Elena came to my side after a few minutes of looking.

"She's not by any of the exits." Damon said.

"Let's go check outside." I said.

We all rushed outside and stood in the empty lot. I called her cell numerous times, but she wouldn't pick up.

Lex, where are you...

Alex's P.O.V.

I stood in the cell for a couple hours struggling to stay in place. The vervain hurt so much, but I couldn't do anything.