Chapter 31: Drunk Chick, M & M's, Pole Dancing and a Roller Coaster

This chapter is all FUN .. sorta :) Also, Hurricane Irene didn't kill me! Yay! :D Shower me with votes and comments as an aid to my survivial <3 P.S COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I USED AWESOME IN THIS CHAPTER ;D This one is for TwistedPain who practically commented on every chapter of this story! Thank you so much TwistedPain for the support and the hilarious comments that always make me smile!

Damon's P.O.V.

So, we decided to go to Vegas. Simple as that. It was a long drive, a very, very long drive. But, if Alex needed to get away for a while, it wasn't a problem for me. Whatever makes her happy, makes me happy, except for boys. Boys are NEVER an exception. It was a 1 day 13 hour drive but, with my awesome-niss, we can reach there within 1 day. 

Alex fell asleep at around 1:00 in the morning after explaining to Gregg where she was going. He was coming in 2 days by plane, which was going to ruin allll the fun. Great. 

I drove and drove until I ran out of gas, so I stopped at a nearby motel and gas station. I stepped out and headed over to the little mini mart. Inside, were candies, drinks, sandwiches, and more, a typical convenience store. I walked over to the counter to meet a young women in her early 20's. She had gorgeous blonde hair and tired green eyes. She looked up and tried to reposition herself to look more attractive. 

"Um, hi what can I get you?" she said with a warm smile. 

"How bout I pack you up?" I said giving the usual smirk and wink. 

She giggled. Aha, I am so awesome. "I don't think that's possible, but, if your staying at the motel, I might be able to do something." she said leaning in. 

I smirked wider. I looked into her dull, green eyes and said, "Come from behind the counter."

My teeth had began aching at 11 anyways, might as well take a snack. 

She came with a blank look on her face and then snapped out of it and smiled. "Now, what?" she said flashing her teeth. 

"Now, I shall." I looked around for cameras but, due to the poor service and quality here, they didn't have any. "drink your blood."

She looked confused for a second but, it wasn't like she was going to be able to do anything. I quickly snapped my fangs into action and pierced them into the nape of her neck. She squirmed and screamed at first but, she couldn't deal with it anymore when she was helpless. She looked like an Amanda so, I named her Amanda.

Her rich blood had filled my mouth with satisfaction and pleasure. I was so hungry that I didn't care if every ounce of her blood would be brought out. 

"Damon! What are you doing!?!" I heard a scream say. I looked at the limp body I was holding that was still surprisingly not, dead. Amanda would still survive. Her eyes were weary yet, still open. 

"You just forgot everything that just happened in the last 5 minutes of your life." Amanda closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep that left her in my arms. 

I looked up to see a tired Alex, with eyes filled with fright. I placed the lady on the counter to let her sleep and then stared at Alex. 

"What?" I asked. 

"What? You almost killed her!" she said pointing to the body. 

I shrugged. "Well, I didn't." I said walking out. 

She followed me out but, she looked as if she was about to collapse. 

"We'll talk about this *yawn* later." She went to the nearby bench and..laid down on it. She closed her hazel eyes and then started to snore quietly.