Chapter 32: Bye, Bye .. Vegas

Hey guys! I have a favor .. If you guys love me, I want you guys to vote for EVERY CHAPTER of this Fan-fic. I think that is you guys do it wil mean sooo much too me. I APOLGIZE FOR THE LONG GAP, I JUST MOVED AND ITS BEEN COMPLICATED!

kayy, here is the long awaited SHORT chapter .. my apolgizes ;(

 Damon's P.O.V.

I don't know what was wrong with Stefan. I mean I just brought her to Vega because of his whiny little ass. He thinks he's the only one who could protect her? Well, he's dead wrong and he shouldn't expect me to follow it either.

 I walked out of the club with Stefan and Alex in his arms. She looked peaceful and happy for once but, it bothered me. Why is it that Stefan is always number one in everything? Why is it that Stefan is more important then me? Why does everyone like him better then me?

 Alex, the one person I would do anything for, is one of these people after Stefan.

 I get it, I do. He's the good brother, he's the caring one, he's the one who POURS his feelings out. But, me? Hell no. I'm not going to be weak but, I won't be a heartless monster either.

 Stefan took her to his car he brought and carefully placed her in the seat. I saw him smile for a slight moment before reaching to her and gently kissing her on the head. I saw her move a bit around but, then smiled in her sleep. Why can't I have that with anyone?

 Stefan's P.O.V.

 I saw Damon go in his car with an emotionless expression on his face. He sat in his car and sped off leaving my ears marked with the sound of the tires. I followed him back to the Wynn and he didn't even wait for me. He left for inside and didn't even look behind.

 I opened the passenger seat and carefully carried Alex to the bellboy.

 "Would you like to place her into a wheelchair, sir?" he asked politely.

 I looked down at Alex who was quietly sleeping with he head resting on my chest.

 "No, it's fine. Can you please just give me a key to our room? I don't have one on me." I said.

 He nodded and left. He came back with a key and I went inside the elevator and waited to go up.

 ~~~

 I put her on the bed in the other room so she wouldn't get disturbed. I closed the door gently behind me and eyes Damon as I stood over him.

 "What is it?" he snapped while taking a sip of his beer.

 "What were you thinking?" I said folding my arms across my chest.

 "I was thinking that maybe for once I could be the brother who could be her knight in shining armour." he said venoumously.

 I thought about it for a moment. Why is he the one jealous? I never really thought about it like that. Alex always loved us both and sometimes I think she'd like Damon more. I never expected Damon to get jealous of me and her ..

"You have Alex and .." he mumbled something I didn't understand. 

"What did you say?" I gritted.

"Nothing." he snapped. "I'm leaving now."

He sood up but before he could leave I grabbed his arm. 

"What did you say?" I stated very seriously. 

"You have all of Alex's love and Elena's." he said coldly into my eyes. 

I thought about for a minute and froze. Elena?
What did anything have to do about Elena? It's not like he has .. feelings for her.

Or does he? Am I really that clueless?

"Elena?" I said. "Your in love with Elena?" I said louder.

His eyes grew big and he turned around to leave.

"How could you?" I raised my voice a little.

"DO WHAT." he snapped. "Fall in love with a girl who HAPPENS to look like the girl WE previously LOVED? You have everything I want, everything I NEED. Yet, you still don't realize it do you?"

He took a deep breath. "I'm leaving. Have fun bringing Alex back." 

And with that he was gone..