Chapter 6: New Girl...

Elena's P.O.V.

"Now today we will be learning about the importance of cells! Get out your notebooks cause it's time to take notes!" Mr. Randall was so enthusiastic.

The whole class groaned to the sound of notes. 

I pullet out my notebook and scribbled down the notes on the bored.  "Beep"

My phone. I carefully pulled out my phone to see a text from Stefan.

Stefan - I miss you. 

Elena - Wah wah RELAX! :)

Stefan - Ha. fine i'll go watch Twilight or something. ;p love you xoxo

Elena - that's the spirit ! :) love you too xoxo

Stefan - :)

I smiled as I put my phone away. 

AsI continued taking notes, someone knocked on the door. 

"Excuse me." A girl said.

I looked up and saw a girl with hazel eyes and long dark brown hair in wavy curls. She had a pair of black flats and black jeggings on. Her red tank top glowed behind her leather jacket. She wore a small locket around her neck that was truly beautiful! One thing was definitely clear. She was hot.

"Ahh Ms. Nomats. Welcome, please come in. She entered the classroom and approached the teacher's desk. She handed him a piece of paper and looked at the class. 

"Everyone this is Alexia Nomats. She came here all the way from New Jersey! She is a new student here and I would like all of you to treat her like our own."

The girl smiled and everyone flooded the classroom with whispers. 

"Dude she's HOT."

"Damn!"

"New girl!"

"She seems nice..." 

"I LOVE her jacket."

I looked up to see her and she didn't seem distracted by any of the whispers. She caught me staring and she smiled. Something about her looked familiar...

"Alexia, why don't you sit over there." He pointed to a seat in the middle of the classroom. Of course she comes in the class with which Stefan doesn't have. 

She moved about in the classroom and found her seat. Every student in the classroom stared at her. Especially the boys. 

 They rest of the class was normal. Except ALL the boys had kept there eyes on Alexia. They didn't even take there eyes off her for a second. In the middle of class she dropped her pencil and 10 different guys tackled one another to get it for her. But, she acted completely normal and calm during everything. It was like she didn't even have any interest for the guys. 

"RINGGGGG" The bell. I grabbed my stuff and headed out. When I got to my locker Tyler had come up to me. He was also back in school. I was glad because I missed him. He wasn't like how he was before. He was nice and sweet. I guess turning into a werewolf has it's perks.

"Hey, you wanna lunch with me and the others?" he said.

"Sure, i'd love to." I said.

He smiled and turned to leave.

"OH and Elena...I missed you." 

I blushed. "I missed you too Tyler." I said.

I quickly dug out some money from under my bag and stopped by Alaric's classroom.

I knocked on his door and he looked up.

"Elena, come in." he said.

I walked over and stood over his desk.

"What's up?" he asked. 

"I just wanted to see how you were doing...." I said.

He gave me a warm smile. "I should be asking you that." 

I looked down. "Fine, I guess." I said. I felt tears in my eyes. I missed her so much and I hated it. She was gone. Just like my parents. 

"Hey....hey...." he said as he pulled my chin up. "Everything will be alright." 

I took a deep breath and nodded a few times. I looked up at him.

"Can you come over and stay for a few days?....Jeremy's been doing good but I just...." He cut me off,

"I'd love to..I'll come by around 6 to stay. I'll bring Chinese." He smiled.

I smiled and walked out of the classrooom and headed towards the cafetaria. 

"Hey Elena!" I turned around and saw a girl from my class. 

"I'm sorry for your loss...How are you feeling?" she said.

I smiled. "Thank you." I took a breath. "We're doing pretty well." 

She gave me a sorry smile and left. I hated how everyone thought I wasn't strong enough. I had the same situation happen to me twice. I knew I could deal with it. I just needed time....

I went over to the middle of the cafeteria and sat next to Jeremy and Bonnie. Across the table, Caroline was sitting next to Tyler. 

"She is HOT!" Tyler said. He high- fived Jeremy who was being death glared by Bonnie. I laughed. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and she blushed.

"Are we talking about the new girl?" I said. 

Jeremy glanced at me. "Yea her name is Alexia right?"

I nodded my head. 

"She is like freaking gorgeous! She's the new eye candy." Caroline said hyperventilating.

I laughed as I took a sip of my juice. 

"Oh, there she is." Bonnie said.

Outside was Alexia standing by the doorway. She had her backpack in one hand and an apple in the other. She walked over by one of the picnic tables and sat down facing the cafeteria. She pulled a book and began to read. She seemed so different. She had 100's of guys after her and she didn't care.... I liked her....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOUGHTS????? :) p.s thanks to the 2 new fans i have i was motivated :) Dedicating this to you :)

ALSO, ANASTASIA IS NOW ALEXANDRIA. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you xoxo