Chapter 11: Fooling Eyes...?

Damon's P.O.V.

I drove along the highway at 100 mph. I didn't care what anyone did. I just wanted to leave. Be alone and hide somewhere. Get the guilt off my mind. I hated myself so much for so many reasons. For Elena. for A, for Stefan... But, it's who I am. I am Damon Salvatore. The bad-boy of the vampire world apparently...It was who I was.

I headed towards the exit to Atlanta, Georgia at full speed. I drove along the town for about 10 minutes until I stopped at a familiar location. Bree's bar. To bad she wasn't alive to see come. I needed someone to get my mind off of. I parked in the first available space I saw and headed to the entrance. Inside where about 30 people or so. Half of the girls where already eying at my direction. I smirked as I bowed my head. They giggled and turned around to discuss it with there other friends. I scanned the room to look for a challenge. Then, my eyes fell upon a girl with long, brown straight hair. She was taking shots from my guessing. I headed towards her and tapped her shoulder. She raised a finger at me signaling me to wait. She's a smart one. She gulped down her shot and came face to face with me.

I froze. Everything around me stopped. My body went numb and I couldn't hear anything except her fast breathing. She was looking at me with big eyes and she continued to stare.

"Is it you..." I whispered. I still couldn't feel anything. Tears were coming. Stop you can't cry. Your Damon. You don't cry.

She was breathing fast and loud. She got up and looked at me.

"Damon." she mumbled. She didn't move from her spot. She stood motionless as well. 

I gave a small relief smile. "Your here..." I mumbled. 

She darted her eyes around a couple times and...she ran. I tried catching up to her but I couldn't even believe what was in front of me. Was it really her? Were my eyes deceiving me? Was my baby girl just standing in front of me? It took me a minute to realize that she had left. I looked around in the parking lot but I knew that if she was here, she's long gone.

Without thinking, I hopped in the car and made a full turn in the parking lot. I rushed out and headed on to the highway at 120. I needed to go home and sort this out. 

After about an hour or so I took the Mystic Falls exit on the highway. I still couldn't feel my legs. Or my  hands, or fingers or....anything. I didn't know how it was possible for me to go onto a highway without crashing anyone at a state like this. 

I headed towards our driveway and pulled up. I ran inside the house and saw a worried Stefan sitting on the couch. I hadn't even planned what I was going to say to him. I stood there lost in my head.

"Where have you been?!" he shouted. 

"S-Stefan." I said wearly.

"I thought you were like hunted down by vampires or something!" he said.

"STEFAN! Listen to me." I said.

He looked at me for a a second. He looked at me and then got his tension look on. He put his hand on my shoulder. 

"What's wrong?" he said quietly. 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second.

"Alexandria." I said. It was the only word that came to my mind. It was like a movie playing in my head of her. 

He had an irritated look on his face. It had matched perfectly with the thundering going on outside. 

"Damon...WHAT ABOUT HER? HUH? YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS CRAP BECAUSE OF HER! YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ON YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS ONLY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! HAVE YOU THOUGH ABOUT HOW I FEEL? HOW THIS HURTS ME?" He screamed. 

He walked towards the fireplace and let out a deep breath. I never knew he felt this way. I thought he forgot about it. I thought he didn't care anymore. I didn't know that he would go off like that.

"She's alive." I said shaky.

He turned around and let out a small laugh.

"You are officially going INSANE. Drinking and running of is going to do EXACTLY this to you." he said annoyed. 

"STEFAN! I saw her with my own eyes! Her brown hair...her eyes...everything was the same about her. It was her." I tried explaining it to him.

"She was at Bree's bar in Atlanta." I said. 

He let out another laugh. "Bree? You mean the one you killed? You just need to sit down and figure yourself out because I am done having to clean up with your messes." he sounded mad. Very mad. But I gave up. Was she really there? Maybe I was just hallucinating. 

Stefan grabbed his jacket.

"I'm going for a walk." he mumbled. As he opened the door, crackling thunder and rain poured outside. He walked out and slammed the door. Hard.

I sat down and closed my eyes. What am I supposed to do? He didn't even believe me. I needed some sort of proof to give him but I had nothing. Not even, a license plate or even a specific car. Nothing. 

Classic me for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAHHHHHH SO i love you guys 1,000 something reads! THAT is a accomplishment for me. I love you. Seriously. I'm soo sorry I didnt get to post chapters. I thought you guys weren't reading and I was like forget this! BUt, I saw 3 of your comments and i was like lemme do this for them :) LOVE YOUUU AGAIN x <33