Chapter 24: A Gift

Alexandria's P.O.V.

Everything was blurry. I didn't remember much of last night but, apparently it was epic.

I reached my arms up and yet out a yawn. My body still hurt everywhere. I lifted my shirt to find a small scar left behind from the stake. But, I felt much better.

The last thing I remembered was Stefan and someone forcing me to drink blood. But, it was still all fuzzy. My teeth were aching and I was really hungry. What did happen last night? Besides the fact that Damon, Stefan and Rick kicked some ass. I heard a knock on the door and jolted up.

Stefan creaked the door open and peeked his head inside.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" he said quietly. He was upset and angry. I could tell even by looking at his eyes.

"Better, how about you?" I asked cautiously.

He nodded his head. He came inside and got on the bed laying down next to me.

"You ok, Stefan?" I asked.
He nodded his head again. Nope, he isn't.

"Stefan, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at my face. "Seeing and knowing that you were hurt..."

I looked at him and he had a serious look on his face. "It was hard. I didn't want to lose you again, Lex."

I got up and looked at him. At the same motion, he did the same. 
I tilted my head to the side and let out a breath. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I looked at him with warm eyes and smiled a little. I bent over and hugged him tightly.

"I don't know where I'd be without you guys." I said almost in a whisper.

He kissed my forehead. "Your safe, and you're always going to stay that way with us."

I smiled and let go of him. "Let's go eat....PLEASE." I said.
I walked over out of my bed and hurried downstairs to find a glass of red liquid waiting for me.

"YES." I said.

"Someone's feeling better." I turned around to see Damon with a glass himself.
I smiled and he came over and hugged me tightly. 
He lifted me slightly. "I missed you." he said.
I hugged him. "Me too."

He let go and handed me the glass and I drank it down like there was no tomorrow.

"Wow, your hungry." Stefan said.

I nodded my head.

A few minutes after sitting in the living room, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

"Wait!" Stefan said.

:"What?"

"I'll get it, you sit and relax."

I looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine Stefan, don't worry."

He smiled. "Ok."

I ran to the door and answered it. A man with a brown jumpsuit with the letters UPS on his pocket stood in front of me.

"Hello, are you Alexandria Salvatore?" he asked.
"Yeah, that's me." I said.

He smiled. "This guy told me to be really careful, so here you go."

He handed me a navy blue box wrapped with a black ribbon.

"OH, and here's another thing." he said. He handed me a navy blue envelope.