Chapter 9-The shocking news.

*^~_James' POV_~^*

Ever since me and Kiona found out that, that bastard killed lily she lost it. They know it was Jordan because, they scanned the roim and found dirty fingerprints on a pillow and the window. Just for safety Kiona and i decided to leave the twins with her parents. Jake has been staying with us for a while to keep Kiona safe. Me and jake make sure Kiona is always with either me or Jake. We did that becausr we know exactly who and what Jordan is after.

I opened my eye's warily and went downstairs. It was cold and empty. I then went into Jake's room and he was asleep on the bed. I looked all around the house and still could'nt find Kiona. Where the hell is she? I asked myself i then grabbed my phone and called her number. No answer. Alright now im scared i called again and still no answer where the hell could she be?

*^~_Kiona's POV_~^*

"So just tell me where you are bae?" i said seductivly into the phone.

"How do i belive you Ki? I mean you are a very could actress might i say?" Jordan laughed coldly,

"Bae what did i tell you" i said seductivly driving down the road....this bastard is going to pay for what he did to...Lily. "Now that i see your feelings for me ive noticed how....your sexier and just everything more then James" i lied feeling sick to my stomach just thinking about Jordan.

"Im glad you came to your senses....Meet me at my place immediately" he said the last part hesitantly.

"Anything and anywhere for you give me ...10 minutes and we can be together forever."

"Good. I have to go and get ready....you are alone right?"

"why would i bring those filthy....asses.? I told you me myself and you"

"bye"

"bye" i said plainly speeding down the road to Jordan's. Seconds later i got a call from my mom. I havent talked to her in months. Mostly because she would freak out about whats going on with Jordan.

"hey ma" i said answering my phone.

"Why have'nt you told us that Jordan is doing all of this!!" she screamed into the phone

"its almost over ma calm down please"

"no come home right now and pack your things."

"what!! No!!!" i screamed back.

"listen to me young lady i went through hours of labor for you!" she took a deep laugh and a smile formed on my face she is unbelivable. "Kiona your father and i already booked flight tickets for tommorrow morning.....we are all moving...to new york...we'll be staying in a nice sized apartment" when i didnt answer she continued. "when you turn 18 next year you can move back down...but by then the twins will be older..James and you will have moved on...." i felt tears roll down my face as i pulled into a parking lot.

"Me and James would never move on" i said in a shaky voice. "when i do turn 18 i promise you will never see me or have to deal with me ever again.....who told you anyway?"

"Does it matter come home this instant"

"I doubt you have control of me....i moved in with James as in im under his roof....if he wants me to stay...i can and will"

"That doesnt mean your not my daughter as in my responsibility and with all that's happening to you im pretty sure James and the local police will make you move. I mean over the last year you got pregnant and and your being stalked by your own best friend"

"EX EX EX Exbestfriend, i'll put that guy in a grave if i have to" i mumbled the last part.

"get home..now Jake is already here.... Please Kiona"