Chapter 14-True Feelings.

You are my 20th fan!!!!!!! Thank you :) i hoPe you all enjoy this chappy.

////-----2 weeks later-----James and Vanessa leave next weekend-----\\\\

I geuss it's been going pretty good. James has'nt tried anything since the night in the shower. Or at least that's how i title it. Today Was'nt going how expected...

"Your such a bitch!" Vanessa yelled at me storming up stairs.

"Ive had enough of your bullshit Vanessa your such a little priss all you do is complain you fucking barbie doll why don't you just leave already!!" i yelled back following her.

Don't worry my parents went out to visit my aunt so they took the twins with.

"I will, so then i don't have to deal with your bitchy ass and your whiney ass babies" she slammed the door. I opened the door and she was already packing.

"Fuck you!!!!" i screamed pushing her. She regained her balance and slapped me.

IT IS ON!

I punched her across the face as she tried pulling my hair. She kicked me in my leg making me fall and i grabbed her hair pulling her down with me. I stood up still clutching her hair in my hands. I pulled as hard as i can dragging her across the room to the door. She was trying to pull my hands from her grip, she was yelling curse words and kicking. I finally made it into the hall this fat ass had to be 350 lbs. I pulled her up so she was standing. She looked at me blood coming down the corner of her mouth.

"Get out" she walked back into the room. I pulled her by her forearm out to the hall and down stairs. I pushed her out the door. "I'll mail you your shit leave!" i slammed the door in her face and locked it. I heard a truck pull up and voices. I then heard crying. I opened the door to see James hugging Vanessa. I didn't expect him to come back so early. He had went to some baseball game with Rodrick.

"What the hell happened?" he asked comin inside Vanessa by his side.

"Her that's what happened i tried to put up with her bull but i could'nt so i kicked her ass out plain and simple" i almost shouted at him. Im not mad at James so im trying not to yell at him i know how he gets when he's angry.

"Look Vanessa wait out here" he said turning towards her.

"What!" he gave her a look and she shut her fat ass mouth. He came inside and i shut the door.

"Kiona i know you don't like her but what did she do that was soo bad?"

"For starters i don't like her period end of story nothing is coming from me got it? She's leaving now you can join her i don't care"

"Ki don't"

"To late i already did" i sighed turning to go upstairs. He grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him."Let gooo" i whined i really was'nt in the mood.

"Don't do this not now she's really trying"

"She called me a bitch! She is nothing but a fuckin' hoe!" he stepped closer our chests almost touching. I yanked my arm from his grip and sat down on the couch. He went outside and i felt so nosy. I stood up and opened the door so i could hear.

"Vanessa why did you do that?" he asked her.

"I didnt do anything!" she had tears streaming down her face.

"Vanessa just-"

"Do you want me to leave!" she shouted more like a statement then a question.

"I just-"

"So you do! Well as soon as i get my stuff, im out of here!" she shouted. "Me and you are over!" she stormed back towards the front i opened the door and let her in. The quicker she's packing the quicker she out. Around 6 she left as in out of state. I was happy and guilty at the same time. Happy 'cause she's gone guilty 'cause they broke up...