Chapter 15-My beautiful family.

I woke up in the morning feeling so good. I got up from under the covers my body immediatly became cold. I grabbed my robe from my chair and wrapped it around my bare body. I went to my bathroom Killer popped his head up watching me. He followed me in and stood at the door as i looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was glowing, like i said what this boy does to me is out of this world. I walked back to my room and pulled out some khaki shorts and a grey V-neck. I slipped on some underwear and got dressed. I walked down the hall leaving Killer in my room. I walked into the twins' room to see Dían crying. One cries while the other sleeps jeesh. I picked her up and instantly knew the problem.

"Someone needs a bath." i went over to the changing station and layed her on her back. I hated to see them cry even over stupid things i only want to see them happy. I took off her little bed dress. Im just spoiling them. I took off her diaper and wiped her bottom. I filled the tub with lukewarm water, & put her in the tub she started smiling. Her and Díanna were twins but in some ways completely opposite. She likes baths Díanna does'nt Dían loves being held by my mom Díanna prefers my dad. Wierd right?

I grabbed her baby soap and spread some across my hands. I washed her for about 5 minutes before taking her out. I wrapped her in her towel and dried her off. I brought her back over to the changing station and layed her on it. I then grabbed her clothes ,dressed her, & went downstairs to the kitchen. Dían on my hip messing with my hair made me chuckle. I sat her in the high chair and grabbed her baby food and her spoon. I went over to her and openes the small jar.

"Good morning" i looked at the now dressed James.

"Morning" i smiled feeding Dían her food.

"Hello Dían" he kissed her on the head. "So....." he handed me the box that the engagement ring was in. I looked up at him and he had that 'Yes or no' look on his face. "What do we have to say about this?"

"Uh...i-i don't know..." i looked away from the box and wiped the drool from Díans' chin.

"Well do i have to propose again to get that answer.?" I stood up and looked at him for a minute.

"No you do not" i smiled pecking him on the lips. He took the ring from the box and slipped it on my finger. I hugged him him and pulled away.

"Where's Díanna?" he asked leaning against the counter.

"Sleeping..." i sighed.

*******

Me and James wanted to start our relationship where we left off. So he kept bugging me about what im going to do when it comes time for me to go to college. I honostly don't know what to do. We were at home with the twins while my parents where at work.

"So you still don't know? I have to leave in 3 weeks Ki...think" he said the last part ruffling my hair.

"I know bae...help me?"

"i can't! You have to decide...."

"But your my furture hubby" i giggled.

"Yea but i can't do everything for you"

"I know...." i sighed. I sat up on the couch and turned on the tv. I layed back down so my head rested in his lap. I looked up at him and he was watching the tv. I poked him under his chin and he looked down at me shaking his head. "Im gonna take Killer out" i sat up.

"Lemme do it"

"No why? He's my new baby."

"1 no more babies 2 he needs to know me"

"Killer!" i shouted. I stood up and looked around where was he. I looked around and saw him sleeping on the kitchen floor. I whistled and he shot up running over to me. I grabbed his leash and he followed me to the door. The leash was snatched from my hands and i saw James holding it. I sighed. "Go ahead" i went back to the couch and layed down.

"I love you" he chuckled.

"Love you two" i changed the channel to my fav show that was on. Akward. About 30 minutes later James and Killer finally came back. He chuckled and took Killers' leash off. Killer ran over to me and jumped on top of me. "Ew Killer!" his paws were all wet.

"Oh yea some sprinklers were on so his paws are wet...be careful" James chuckled walking in the kitchen.

"Yea thanks" i sighed sarcasticly walking in the kitchen. "So...my senior prom is next year..will you be able to go with me?"

"Uh...i don't know i still have to get my stuff ready in my dorm. But i think i'll be able to go i don't know sorry"

"Oh..."

"But i-i think i am going to florida college for the basketball scholarship i got....You could come down"

"Right...but the long distance relationship did'nt work out the first time and now you-your in college you won't want to date some high schooler..the girls will be all over you and i wont be there to fight them off."

"We'll just...have to figure something out..hey can't you move to florida when your 18? You and the twins can stay at my place."

"Uh James...i don't think so...you can't go to college here?" i really did'nt want to keep him from going to his dream college.

"I just-"

"No go to Florida College i'll visit when your not busy" i forced a smile to reassure him. He pulled me into a hug. I held back the tears that were yet to come. I did'nt want to loose him again i don't want the twins to wonder what's going on when they're older i want things to be perfect. But nothings ever PERFECT PERFECT its just bad good or aight. I pulled away and let Killer out into the backyard.

I went upstairs to the twins' room and looked at the now sleeping babies. I shut the door and went to my room. I looked around. I really want to get my own place....will i even be able to go to college? My parents are an option but i can't stay away from the twins that long. I sighed and walked to my pc. I hope someone's on. I looked through my facebook message's. I had a friend request from....some kid. I also had a message from them. The message came in sometime yesterday. I read the message.

"Oh My God" i gasped. I backed away from my computer and went downstairs.

"Whats wrong?" James asked me standing up from the couch. I nodded my head for him to follow and he did. We went to my room and i pointed to the screen. The message read:

Hey Ki. I never thought id come in contact with you again. Well im here in new york. Ive missed you. You have no idea how much trouble i went through for you. I see James is here....Dont worry i'll take care of him. I love you.

-Jordan.

------------------------> omg i know its short that's soo not like me...but hey now you get to think about whats going to happen!! Dun Dun Dunn